Do you believe in luck ?

Activity Forums General Discussion Do you believe in luck ?

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

munda23
      Participant

Share your thoughts about luck.

munda23
      Participant

I do believe in luck.. waiting for big lucky day

marygoround
      Participant

yes I do believe in LUCK! if you know how to potluck,then you will receive more luck! just dont lock your door to anyone,everywhere and what ever you do. 🙂

munda23
      Participant

Thanks for giving me your good tips.

jkct01
      Participant

Sometimes I do sometimes I don’t.

dawnwriter
      Participant

The harder we work and more clear we are about our aims and goals, the luckier we get. It is also important not to give up.

ptrk12
      Participant

@munda23
      I believe luck factor plays a very vital role in our lives, and what we do and become.
      However, I believe in what the Lord Sri Krishna said in “Bhagvad Gita” and believe that we must keep on carrying out our duties- “Karma”. “Karma” may or may not overcome our bad luck, but we must strive, and who knows we might even overcome our bad destiny, if it is written that way.

Yet, I often see people trying to get hold of astrological predictions and spending hours worrying-

“The Year X is bad for me. What should I do?”
      “I have to perform “Abc” puja (Prayer and religious ritual) 3 times in the year. What and how to do?”
      I am not against Religion and religious practices, but against making people get into endless rituals, and deviating from real karma.

I believe that was a pretty long answer. 🙂

Rish
      Participant

I believe in Luck.

munda23
      Participant

@ptrk12 yes you explained so well. And you are really a good religious person.

ptrk12
        Participant

Ha ha @munda23, well some people rather believe that since I am bad in dealings of ritualistic nature, I am not a religious person. However, I do not believe that my belief in God needs any certificate(s).

Bharat Sharma
      Participant

I believe in luck but I never depend on luck. Luck alone is not going to give you anything in your life. You’ll have to work hard to achieve whatever you want to achieve in your life. Without luck it is difficult to achieve something in life, but without “hard work” it’s totally impossible.

cgalavia
      Participant

Luck moves in mysterious way,It happens unexpectedly and I do believe in it.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

There are people who are lucky that is why there is a luck but I do not depend on luck alone but I do hardwork and determination.

ptrk12
        Participant

Yes Grecy, that is the right approach.

munda23
      Participant

I think if i say God and Devil both are inside us, if we help any poor or needy then for him we are God and if we hurt someone then we are Devil. So all in all our activities are important that change our future to which we call luck.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.