Do you believe in love at first sight?

Activity Forums General Discussion Do you believe in love at first sight?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

shaloowalia
      Participant

Love at first sight- does it really happen?

jkct01
      Participant

I do although it may not last.

marygoround
      Participant

well,no i dont believe in love at first sight.

rextrulove

Let me put it this way: My wife and I met and were married 11 days later. We are still married, 37 years after we said our vows.

jkct01
        Participant

It is amazing! Both of you are lucky for being able to meet each other!

rextrulove

@jkct01, I feel the same way. I was quite lucky and our meeting was unlikely. The chances of us both being in the same place at the same time were slim, at best.

jkct01
        Participant

I guess it is all fated. Meeting someone you are loving dearly now is like in a dream.

Janet Jenson
      Participant

Yes, my late and only husband and I were instantly attracted and although I did not believe in love at first site before, when it did happen then we both knew it was very real. We had been married a little over 40 years when he passed away.

rextrulove

@drann That shows a great deal, too. Forty years is a very long time by today’s standards and it shows how strong that attraction is.

kendralala
      Participant

I don’t believe it myself because the LOVE that I have now did not happen right there and then. It happened several months after the first meeting.

rextrulove

@kendralala That doesn’t mean that love at first sight, though. The live I feel now took 37 years to develop. However, it started with the love at first sight and has simply gotten stronger, day by day. From experience, I know that it will be stronger tomorrow than it is today, as it should be.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I don’t believe on it. Knowing each other deepens the love.

rextrulove

@iyanpol12 That could be said of any love, including love at first sight. Part of the joy of love a man and woman feel for each other is in learning more about each other and knowing each other more. It is that which allows the love to get stronger with the passage of time.

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

Loved my husband since we first spoke on the phone. Then we met and I was out of my mind in love with him! We have been married since 1995. The whole ’till death do us part thing!

snaiserian
      Participant

Yes i believe in love at first sight i have had the chance to experience it.

cgalavia
      Participant

Yes,I do believe my husband and I met after that we are a couple now for three years.

Susmitha Anoop
      Participant

I am not believing

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Yes, it happens to some so I believe on it. I know my father was love at first sight with my mother that is why we are here , lol.

rextrulove

@barbrad If that is the case, we are still infatuated with each other, 37 years after we met. I have a firm belief that real, honest love simply gets stronger as time goes by. I love her more now than when I met her, but that makes sense to me. If it wasn’t that way, we probably wouldn’t still be together.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.