Do you believe in karma?

Activity Forums General Discussion Do you believe in karma?

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author

Gil Guerrero
      Participant

Honestly, I don’t. I guess it’s a natural process of life sometimes you get what you give but, plenty of times more you simply don’t. Life just takes its natural course and when something bad happens to you because of someone, you wish so hard that to go back to him. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn’t. It’s funny ’cause in some cases, this ‘karma’ stuff shows up years later in a different way to the person and you say: ‘karma’. I don’t buy it. Simply is life going on. If such thing existed, every single politician would have a hell of a life and, honestly, in my country, that seldom seems to happen while good working people can die in the street without ever receiving those good stuff life was preparing for good people. Well, that’s my standpoint. What’s yours?

Boy. I guess I’m gonna write this as a post, lol!

Pegasus
      Participant

In truth no. I kind of used to, but the older I have gotten the more I have thought then what about those who should ‘deserve’ good luck and those who had something terrible happen to them, but they’re good people. Good and bad happens to everyone, sometimes the timing is a little coincidental, but that’s all.

Pegasus
      Participant

Oh but I also still like to say that karma’s a B… just because

Gil Guerrero
      Participant

Completely agree with you! And yup… That phrase is funny!

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I do think karma is true and have seen it way to many times with others throughout my life. I have had my share of karma come back on me as well. That is why I stay away from doing bad things because I do not want to see karma no more. I have not done anything bad lately and am still seeing karma in my life now.

kendra
      Participant

To an extent… I mean, I believe karma is a very real thing, but I do not believe it is the sole creator of everything that happens in our experiences. Better put, I believe in karma, but not that it’s the only thing that controls our life/experience, if that makes sense.

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

Makes perfect sense to me. I think the devil tries to get in your life sometimes too.

xelaiehm
      Participant

i do believe in karma..it happens to me a couple of times before..what you sow is what you reap..so i believe karma exists.

jkct01
        Participant

Having it makes everything fair.

Pegasus
      Participant

I think about all the good people of the world who are suffering and all the bad who get away and I don’t believe in karma.

I do believe that being a positive and good person will bring that sort of same vibe into your life however because you are in this state of mind where you’re viewing everything through these rose colored glasses and same can be said for being negative and everything is ugly to your eyes. I think karma is like mythology – in a way created to explain something that is otherwise just too hard to understand.

Pegasus
      Participant

By the way I see several us having a blog on this soon LOL

Gil Guerrero
      Participant

Thanks for your great feedback, and yup, my friend Pegasus. Many of us will be using this topic as a post, right? Such a long and controversial topic. =)

SadieMarie
      Participant

I think that it exists at least to some extent.

jkct01
      Participant

Can’t say it is not there. It may have been working in the background quietly.

shaloowalia
      Participant

i firmly believe in the karma theory. You are made to pay for your karmas, if not in this birth then in the next birth for sure!

jkct01
        Participant

If everybody do believe in karma, it will be a better world for sure.

natalie
      Participant

I believe we all create our own karma, both good and bad. If you live your life being a good person you will see the good in people. If you treat others like crap, it’s going to come back and bite you in the behind. It’s all a cycle, you basically get what you give.

jkct01
        Participant

even if it’s not karma, what you say is logical – you will be treated the same like how you treated people.

joseph
      Participant

karma is very real my friends, nothing can be obtained for free. nothing!

jkct01
        Participant

It is karma too if you do nothing then you will get nothing.

realityspeaks
      Participant

It’s a full circle, things you do come back when least expected.

jkct01
        Participant

But if you are a believer, you would have expected it to happen.

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

Love watching Karma play out in real life. You know the car that speeds past you on the road, then you see the car pulled over by the police for speeding! The idiot who tries driving in the foggy conditions without their low beam headlights on, ends up being killed in a accident.

jkct01
        Participant

We all like to see instant justice.

TAlberts
      Participant

Sometimes I do. It depends I think on the situation.

jkct01
        Participant

You can not pick when can karma work and when can not.

kendralala
      Participant

Yes, I do believe in karma. I have proven it to myself not just once, twice but many times.Or maybe I just thought that was karma because I believe in it.

jkct01
      Participant

You reap what you sow – that is karma.

jkct01
      Participant

Good resource!

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.