Do you believe in horoscope?

Activity Forums General Discussion Do you believe in horoscope?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

lejla1311
      Participant

I am a scorpio in horoscope and from time to time I read daily horoscope but I dn’t believe in it particularly. Do you believe in horoscope?

dawnwriter
      Participant

I think that we do display the traits that are listed in our horoscopes like Aquarius, Taurus,Libra etc but I do not read daily horoscopes or believe in today your day will be like this or tomorrow your day will be like that type of predictions.

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

Am a Scorpio who married a Leo. Personally think horoscopes are a waste of time, paper, and good money.

nerdieeds
      Participant

It is been a while I haven’t visited my zodiac sign. I read mine as a guide, some of the time is similar to what is happening to me.

jkct01
        Participant

I would be shocked if the horoscope in the newspaper turns out is true.

snaiserian
      Participant

am 50/50 when it comes to horoscope sometimes they say the truth and sometimes what they say is irrelevant to my life.

jkct01
        Participant

So it means that whatever the horoscope says may be true or may be not.

kimdalessandro
      Participant

I’m not supposed to believe in those types of things because of my religion, but I admit that I’ve read it on occasion just for the fun of it. I really don’t believe it either. If we read all of them, much of the info would fit.

Anja Poulsen
      Participant

All horoscopes are written in such general terms that anyone might find something in them that strikes a chord. I see no way that the stars or their positions could have any influence on my life in any way. I don’t believe in horoscopes and I don’t read them. If they start to show up on my Facebook feed through my friends, I simply block the horoscope sites from posting on my Timeline. I don’t want to even look at them for fun, because I don’t want them to influence my thinking.

dawnwriter
        Participant

Haha, so true @AnjaPoulsen. Who wants to start a day with “Nothing you do will bear fruit today because Saturn is over the horizon” or such other nonsense.

realityspeaks
      Participant

It’s fun reading sometimes, I don’t dwell deep into horoscope.

priscillaking
      Participant

It’s fun to read them at, or after, the end of the day and compare them with what actually happened. “An exciting evening lies ahead” when in fact I stayed in and went to bed early.
      “Romantic possibilities” when the only identifiable male I saw all day was a bird singing in the hedge. Note a few of the more hilarious ironies about your horoscope and you, too, will soon be prepared to appreciate the ultimate irony when occasionally, by chance, your horoscope is right on.

kimdalessandro
        Participant

The part about a male bird singing on a hedge @priscillaking made me chuckle. LOL

Good point @anjapoulsen I hadn’t thought about the negativity influencing my day, but the power of suggestion can cause problems. It’s kind of like when one thing goes wrong,other problems follow. Has anyone else ever noticed that? I can’t be the only one. Anyway, I think that it’s because we’re already having negative thoughts and not doing anything to the fullest potential. I’m just an armchair philosopher. 😉

Shane
      Participant

Some of the predictions about my horoscope match. It makes me believe about horoscopes.

TAlberts
      Participant

No, I don´t believe in horoscope. I would not be free if I believe it as I would be reading horoscope everyday what is going on my life and then I have to follow what I read.

jkct01
      Participant

I am a Libra. I am supposed to be fair and balanced. I am. But I don’t believe in horoscopes.

shaloowalia
      Participant

i am a tarot reader and astrologer…so yes, i do believe in personal horoscopes!

Kyla Matton Osborne
        Participant

@haloowalia As an astrologer, I’m interested in what you have to say about the sun sign horoscopes that are published online and in newspapers.

luciaanna
      Participant

No, I do not believe in the horoscopes. I’d say that I seldom read my horoscope

Simona Abdi
      Participant

No, I don’t believe in horoscope, but sometimes I read the horoscope for amusement. 🙂

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.