Do Any of You Use Brainwave Entertainment?

Activity Forums General Discussion Do Any of You Use Brainwave Entertainment?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

kendra
      Participant

I’m curious if any of ya’ll use any form of “brainwave entertainment?” For example, isochronic tones or binaural beats? If so, have any of you ever had any success using any of them? I’ve used many, and typically prefer to stick with isochronic tones since I don’t like that headphones restrict me from moving around and keep me in one spot. I have used them all, though. I am currently listening to one isochronic tone that’s supposed to “stimulate the pituitary gland.” We’ll see where that goes, but I’ve also used them for releasing endorphins, some that claim to give you a euphoric feeling, some for health and more.

If you use them, what kinds? What have been your results? I haven’t had any major noticeable results with many of the ones I’ve listened to, but I have experienced different emotions after a session of uplifting, “happy” tones. Some on the other hand aren’t “pro” quality and produce zero effects. Hard to tell, though since I’ve never worked on making any myself. But they are fun to get into.

I would absolutely LOVE it if I could find a tone or beat that actually produces good, happy, energetic feelings within me. Have any of you found success in that area with tones? If so, please do share!

SadieMarie
      Participant

I have with recordings by the secret I love them its a great concept. I have found success. Listening to them for six weeks and my life changed dramatically for the better. I need to commit to them again for the same length of time.

kendra
      Participant

How awesome to hear, Sadie! I too had huge life changes when I learned all about LOA. The Secret is quite inspirational! I have a few similar informative movies/books on LOA that never fail to remind me of the power we have. Thanks for responding to this thread. It’s really great to meet others who are “in tune” with this LOA stuff. 😉

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.