Activity Forums General Discussion Decluttering

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

Do you ever periodically declutter?

kendralala
      Participant

Oh, I have just decluttered my station few n=minutes ago. I don’t regularly declutter. Just when I see inappropriate stuff

promilan
      Participant

Oh i am extremely bad in this, I do take out time to clutter only to get tired and bored of it soon and pushing back stuff inside the almirah.
      I know I have to improve

khithi17
      Participant

I like decluttering. I get motivated by watching cleaning and organizing videos on youtube. It’s actually the reason why I got inspired to declutter. When I watched a decluttering video on youtube with some great tips and tricks.

MickiLee
      Participant

I declutter sometimes, it’s hard to sit & focus with 2 children running around cluttering the declutter.

shaloowalia
      Participant

yes, i do …and during diwali festival, annual decluttering is done in every indian household.

tinnie
      Participant

I have to admit I rarely do it. I’m so bad at getting rid of things. What if I need some of it again? What if it holds any sentimental value to me? And then of course there are those things that I don’t like and don’t want, but they were given to me as a gift and I would feel really bad about getting rid of them even though I don’t use them.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.