Decision to make

Activity Forums General Discussion Decision to make

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author

Nana
      Participant

Now that things have changed here we will be making more decision on what to do visit comment or blog will you be changing what you will be doing?

sweetmuffins
      Participant

I think not dear.ijust have to keep sharing blogs keep blogging and interact too.
      Since sheridan said that its also from the views of our contents where he’s getting money to pay us, i think we should also help the sire by promoting Contents. What do you think dear?

Nana
      Participant

@sweetmuffins I agree got to or else site will go down

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I will move on and still do what I started, blog, interact, share and help members. Better than we don’t have anything, for all we know we love the site and managed to be here through thick and thin.

angie10
        Participant

That sounds like a fantastic plan, sissy @Grecy Garcia 🙂

sweetmuffins
      Participant

One more thing thats not yet clear to me is
      Im not sure if our posts that automatically shared evrytime we hit publish button will gain referred visitors points. Or do we have to share them agsin through super socializer to have referred visitors?

angie10
        Participant

@sweetmuffins…..I’m pretty certain we’ll still have to do that ourselves. But hopefully someone a bit more knowledgable will come along and address your question.

TAlberts
      Participant

Reducing the point limits has not affected me much because I seldom achieved my limit due to my offline duties. I will still be blogging here 😀

Heart
      Participant

I will continue, this is not my bread and butter, I just enjoy my time here, reading blogs and interacting with people. I can only write blogs when I am not too busy and too tired from work.

rextrulove

I will continue writing and trying to help people as much as I can.

angie10
        Participant

@rextrulove….always such a helpful person! We appreciate having you around 🙂

rextrulove

Thank you, @angie10. Here is an interesting perspective for people to think about; Would you have joined if the limit what it is now and are you better off, writing-wise, than you were before you joined? When I ask myself those questions, I have to say yes.

angie10
        Participant

@rextruelove….I too would have certainly joined 🙂 I suppose it works for me, whichever way I look at it. The reduction in my daily points means I’m no longer under too much pressure. -and the pressure can really pile on because of my offline work commitments! If I didn’t have a full time job, I’d strive to reach the next level up or higher. It’s a win-win situation for me, really.

angie10
      Participant

No, nothing much will change for me, except I’ll probably submit lengthier and more detailed articles than before.

monsterjar03
      Participant

Continue with what I’ve been previously doing.

kimdalessandro
      Participant

I won’t be changing anything. I comment and reply when I can whether I receive points or not.

angie10
        Participant

That’s a good way of doing it, @kimdalessandro….if i had bags of time to spare, I’d be well up for it too 🙂

wolfgirl569
      Participant

I have often liked or commented on many things without earning points because I had reached my daily limit for that activity. So it does not change anything for me. I still have room to earn for 2 or 3 blogs each day as I feel like writing them. And if I want to do anymore I can always save them to draft for a day when I just dont feel like writing a new one out.

I often go over the daily limit. I read and share as many blog posts as possibly. I write one or two articles a day. The change isn’t going to change how active I am here.

Lee Ka
      Participant

As a new joiner, I always have daily limit of 100 point, so the change doesn’t affect me. I always try to write a post, and interact with others to reach my daily limit. I enjoy participating in the site, besides blogging, as it’s interesting to interact with others and also learn from others as well. I hope I will be able to help whenever possible too. 🙂

loiseryan
      Participant

I will continue blogging. Before this change, I was able to make four blog posts a day, now it will be three. It had been getting hard for me to make 4 a day anyway with my job and other commitments. Plus I am running out of ideas. I can always strive for personal blogger to increase my limits when I have more ideas.

blueberry
      Participant

I just have to do what I am doing before. I mean, the points may have changed but hey, life still goes on 😀

nakitakona13
      Participant

Since the day I joined here, I was blogging, posting two articles per day. When I am out topic to blog, I am only posting one article and the rest is done giving a reaction, comment, or creating a group. That is my routine and I have to maintain it.

SadieMarie
      Participant

For me just blogging a bunch less. I use to be able to make 1200 points and now it is 400. So I can still do all social tasks and earn from blogging as well.

nakitakona13
        Participant

Whatever it is, I have to abide with it for I am here to share what I have in mind, my experiences for the sake of earning a penny.

shaloowalia
      Participant

I will continue as usual because there is no point in complaining. Better to go with the flow.

Haraka
      Participant

As newbie, nothing change for me. Instead i’m still need to step up my game cause even didn’t hit my daily limit 😛 Keep writing and commenting to others post that attracted me 🙂

realityspeaks
      Participant

I will continue to write because I love to. I love this platform, and changes are an integral significant part of every revenue sharing site. We have to adapt in accordance with changes made.

suni51
      Participant

I don’t see any need to change but keep doing what I was doing. Maybe one lesser post but nothing else will change.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.