Daily Writing

Activity Forums Writing Content Daily Writing

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

taraloutea
      Participant

Do you write when inspiration strikes or you write everyday?

Carolyn Cordon
      Participant

I’d like to write everyday, but unless you include Facebook and Twitter, it just doesn’t happen. I’m supposed to be working on a novel, and I have several blogs, but I waste too much time on those first two …

taraloutea
        Participant

wow! I always want to write a novel.. but I just can’t make up my mind.

Genevia Cameron
      Participant

I tend to write each day because it keeps my skills sharp. There’s nothing like having a prolonged writer’s block and when you surface from it you realize your skills aren’t as crisp as they once were. Or a time when you read old articles, stories or letters from the past and you realize you had such an eloquent voice compared to now.

taraloutea
        Participant

I agree with you Genevia. Have a nice day! ๐Ÿ™‚

henry
      Participant

I write mostly about the current affairs and the normal encounters in my daily life. This inspires me to write everyday.

taraloutea
        Participant

That’s great Henry. Keep it up! ๐Ÿ™‚

Wendy Rahilly
      Participant

Well, I’m not writing a book or anything, but I do write daily whether it is for content mills, private clients or my own personal blogs. ๐Ÿ™‚

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I do write when I am inspired, that is a great deal. This is for my readers to like my blog. I want them to appreciate my thoughts. Sometimes I need to write to take advantage of the limit, just like in here.

joseph
      Participant

I have to write daily for my clients at Iwriter and freelancer. If I don’t write today then I don’t get paid. I canโ€™t help but write daily. When I donโ€™t work from clients I am busy writing forum posts for pay at theforumwheel.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.