Daily Points

Activity Forums General Discussion Daily Points

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

How many points do you try to earn a day? Do you have a goal? How do you plan on meeting that goal?

Nicolee25
      Participant

My daily points were to try to get 1000 per day but now I’m at 700 but I’d still be ok with at least 500 a day.

SadieMarie
        Participant

That is a realistic goal I am for 1000 but its not easy I think I have earned around 600 so far so 400 more to go 😉

Danae
      Participant

I never really set up a goal on here before, maybe I should though, haha…

SadieMarie
      Participant

Trying to earn 1000 points at least today 126 more to go.

Pegasus
      Participant

I don’t really have a goal yet, but I guess I should definitely sit down and think about it! My own goal is to post 1 blog a day to my 2 blogs. Sometimes that works sometimes that doesn’t

Heather
      Participant

I just started and am not sure what my goals will be, but I am thinking of adding a couple more blogs I love cooking and would love to have a recipe blog and I just made my personal blog.

Nicolee25
      Participant

I got 860 more To go (:

SadieMarie
        Participant

I hope that you can get your goal today! I have 1051 left to go.

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

I don’t really keep track on this site of how many points I make per day from comments and replies — the site doesn’t keep your full history on hand, otherwise I would. I do keep track of blog post points, though.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I am trying to go for 10,000 points today total earned over near a week. So I’m just a little more then 100 points away!

Yvanne Garcia
      Participant

My goal is to have 500 a day. With that, I can redeem every month. Unfortunately, I am too lazy so………….. 😀

kendra
      Participant

Wow. It’s really hard, in my opinion and experience to earn more than a few points, unless I am able to do a blog post, so 50. 50 alone is very, very hard for me to reach on a daily basis. Impossible, actually! I guess because my niche really requires a lot of content and little written stuff. Well, I could do written topics on crochet, but I doubt they’d end up useful and would just end up being a way to cover 300 words. Filler. It’d be like a filler post just for points & I really have to get into the spirit to create some hefty, good and long-term useful kind of content…

If perhaps I wasn’t working, then I could actually devote time to put in the hard work here required for say 1 blog post a day. I find it just really extremely difficult to get many points from anything other than posts. There isn’t enough discussion topics here on the forum to really earn more than 5-10 a day, without point “farming” of course.

I do admire your hard work and the hours you must be putting in to earn 1,000!

jsnitz08
      Participant

it really depends on the day, and if I work the regular job or not.

waflay
      Participant

I don’t have a fixed figure solely depends on my day’s activities.

IVY
      Participant

depends on my mood

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.