Daily Paying Writing

Activity Forums Writing Content Daily Paying Writing

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • Author

Wendy Rahilly
      Participant

Wouldn’t it be awesome to find a writing site where you could write and cash out when you want and get paid? I actually used to be a part of a content mill that did that. They had a minimum cashout amount which was around $50 I think (been a while)…and you could cash out once you reached it and payment was within 24 hours. It was awesome, but they went under. 🙁

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

This site does allow that. Hope you have a great time on the site.

Wendy Rahilly
      Participant

Thanks Kimberly! I love this site. I was thinking more on the lines of writing articles (300 to 500 words each) which only takes a few hours or so to do and then being able to cashout. This site is fun and awesome, but it does take a little while to reach cashout wheras you can write a handful of articles in one day. 🙂

Stephanie C
      Participant

I almost prefer this kind of site. It’s nice to know I have a little nest egg growing, and I always feel so excited on payday. Makes me competitive with myself to cash out faster and faster each time.

Wendy Rahilly
      Participant

Thanks for the tips. Yes, I am with Textbroker, didn’t know they had assignments that paid fast. I like this site too @stephanie_c and you are right, it is a great little egg that grows. 🙂

SadieMarie
      Participant

I love this site and payout is so fast! Less then 2 hours to get paid. If you can dedicate a little time every day you can make some extra money each month! 🙂

Wendy Rahilly
      Participant

Yeah, I’m starting to rack up my points just by referring others. I have to promote more in other places. Right now, it’s just Facebook and 2 WAH forums I’m on. My goal was $100 a week from here. I’m thinking if I can get my marketing out there so it turns out passive, I can start getting regular referrals and between that, blog posting and participation, I think I can hit my goal eventually. Just takes time to reach that point. 🙂

jsnitz08
      Participant

I agree this site does take awhile to get paid… although when you reach the points payment is fast. 🙂
      I wish I could get more referrals..I don’t want to spam my FB friends though.

Stephanie C
      Participant

While I get that it takes awhile to get paid, I have to say, it pays me much faster than any other site I write for. Nowhere else can I make 100 bucks in less than two weeks. Heck, it takes me almost a month to earn 50 on Bubblews, and I still have reached the 5 buck payout on persona paper (that one takes FOREVER)… I’m loving this site.

Wendy Rahilly
      Participant

@stephanie_c Do you know if your points go back to zero once you have cashed out on here? I see you have over 7000 points, but it sounds like you have been paid a few times on here. Just curious. 🙂 $50 a week on here is not bad at all. Is that what you are averaging?

SadieMarie
      Participant

They do go back to zero unfortunately yes. @Wendy_Rahilly

jessica
      Participant

Is there a new user forum?

SadieMarie
      Participant

There is or you can always start one too. @Jessica do you have any questions or anything you need help with?

Pegasus
      Participant

this site is pretty awesome at that. Sometimes I wish we got a little more for our blog posts or something, it just feels like it takes forever to get to the payout, but that’s my fault because I want to save up for the $100 payout instead of going for less.

I like Bubblews, I was very successful right of the bat, but you do have to wait 30 days for the payout which is tough to do however I’ve been cashing out an average of $70 a week there and once the first payout hits, it comes in steadily after that.

Genevia Cameron
      Participant

I personally think this site is becoming one of the main sites that I’m absolutely in love with. There actually were a few sites like the one you mentioned that allowed you to cash out so quickly but now they pretty much work off residual. One of my old favorites was Contently. You would get paid $8.00 for 400 words and you could cash out anytime. Sad to see sites like that go.

Wendy Rahilly
      Participant

@Jessica the Help & Support forum under ‘Forums’ is a good place to start. 🙂

henry
      Participant

I have been disappointed by several sites and this is why I find the payment system awesome on this site.

Atlanta
      Participant

I would really like if sites like Blogjob stay around for a while. I’d like to be able to make at least 1 payout on here weekly, we’ll see how it goes.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

There is a site but it is not a writing site, a forum site. It is called Forumwheel. I am not accepted there for the reason I don’t know. As of today, there is no writing site that does like that.

Debbie Champagne
      Participant

HI
      I have been reading all the comments and I have a few questions. I have been here for a week only. You were talking about earning $50.00 a week. Which ways are the best to do that? It seemed to get me to almost 300 points for a week.
      Any tips and help I would be appreciate it very much.

agnesd1
      Participant

Hi! I just signed up today and going thru pages. How is the redemption schedule here? Thanks!

marygoround
      Participant

hi to grecy and agnes,seems i know u girls?! anyways,its my first time here and i am very yearning to learn how to work/earn of this site.hope to hear more from u! thanks in advance.

marygoround
      Participant

any updates for this group/forums?how’s this site working?thank you!

priscillaking
      Participant

Well, the points seem to be adding up as promised. I’m aiming for the $100 payout. The only disappointment is that despite publicizing my blog posts here on Google +, LJ, and Twitter I’m getting only a handful of visits…so far.

realityspeaks
      Participant

I’ve joined recently, and I’m finding this site very addictive. The different ways you can earn points make this site rather unique.

dawnwriter
      Participant

I am enjoying the site but I am not seeing much traffic to my posts in spite of heavy interaction, Google+,Twitter, etc. It is not much fun if nobody reads what you write 🙁 or nobody bothers to comment 🙁

angela
      Participant

I think one of the main things is to write stuff that will attract visitors. And keywording. have you tried Stmbledupon?

peachpurple
      Participant

i like this site but there is a limit point. When you reached 150, you can’t go further. Hence, it may take a month to reach$25

iyanpol12
      Participant

What site is that?

I used to earn $50 every 5 days in BUbblews before.

TAlberts
        Participant

It happened to me too after a week and it was very exciting until their nose dive.

thisnthat
      Participant

Yes, there used to be some great writing sites. Most have changed until they are barely recognizable, or they closed down. Well, at least all the good ones I used years ago have changed or closed.

There are a couple content mills still hanging around, like HireWriters and iWriter. The pay is very low starting out. I know with the latter, you can build up your rank to get higher paying jobs.

rextrulove

Back before Google changed their rules and made it harder, followed by the drop of advertising revenue, I used to routinely clear $500-800 a month, at Helium. My single best month there was $1200. That doesn’t count any revenue I got from there except writing.

thisnthat
        Participant

That is impressive @rextrulove. I never made anything close to that on Helium, but I made a few bucks there. I did used to make good money on some other sites though. I miss being able to make real money like that on a regular basis. It would be lovely to get back to earning at least a part time living online.

rextrulove

Being the board administrator helped. Being a senior manager and training other managers in SEO helped even more, because it honed my own knowledge and helped me remember things I’d long forgotten.

iyanpol12
      Participant

That’s great and fast. I don’t if it will work for em though. Not an native English speaker here.

lejla1311
      Participant

I used to earn a lot of money on Bubblews but the site went under. I am waiting to collect the points here in order to redeem. But it will take some time. I guess it takes time for everything.

Ugly Beast
      Participant

I was in one that paid 5$ a week but they are down now, you have to stay tunned and pass many time writting on the website to make 5$ on 2 months :c

rextrulove

I’ve had clients who would pay anywhere from $2 to $10 for a 400-500 word article. Usually, though, they choose the topic and the spelling, punctuation and grammar have to be correct.

joseph
      Participant

Blogjob is a great site and the potential is great. Writing good seo articles is the way exploit that potential. with a blog you can earn via: views, affiliate links, ads.

Narayan
      Participant

Yes, being able to get paid for each article is good, if you have the knowledge and ability to write about different topics. There are quite a few freelancing sites that offer it. But I prefer this site.

peachpurple
      Participant

i love this site because it motivates me to cash out faster. How does textbroker pays?

Anonymous
      Inactive

That almost sounds like Bubblews! I used to cash out on $50 redemptions. But I gave up on that site bcz of all the trouble.

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.