Daily Goals

Activity Forums General Discussion Daily Goals

Tagged: 

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

What are your Daily Goals for this site?

SadieMarie
      Participant

My daily goal is to make between 3000-6000 points.

Alyssa
      Participant

I’m just curious. What do you do? Is it even possible to make that much in a day??

SadieMarie
        Participant

I’m not sure I doubt I could make that much per day. If I do all the interactions that gain us points I think I could earn about 450 points per day. If I wrote a blog post about 11 times a day I’d earn 550 points. So at least 1000 points per day is possible. 2000 is doable but might be a stretch. That would require close to 31 posts per day. Kinda crazy lol.

Pegasus
      Participant

Daily goal? To log in and post a blog post, maybe 2, check the forums out. I hope that it gets busier with more people to be able to interact with. For now I want to write so I write. I do this at the end of my day once everyone has gone to bed. I know that they have to keep a quality of content, but I sometimes wish there was not the 300 word limit only because I have written some very powerful short pieces as a blogger in the past and I sort of wish that I could have the freedom to make my short observations and hit with a powerful punch instead of having to come up with extra padding for it. But it all works out because it sharpens my writing.

Shaheer Masroor
      Participant

wow my heart is sinking. I need money to sail in a different boat. I will come back to you in another post.

HOwwzat 😀

Emily Hargrove
      Participant

To write a post a day (at least), but I never seem to make it that far. A lot of my posts end up being drafts… so I just add to them until they’re ready to be published. I’m working on getting a new laptop, then when I do, I’ll focus more on getting a certain number of points each day.

SadieMarie
      Participant

6000 Points probably would be a hard goal but I think somewhere close to 3000 might be possible.

algedonics
      Participant

I’d LIKE to do a post a day, but it’s sort of unrealistic for me, lately. So I’ll settle for about two posts a week, maybe, and buff it up with chatting on the forums and checking up on everyone’s activity feeds 😛

SadieMarie
        Participant

Sounds like a very realistic goal. I try to remain active as possible in addition to writing posts. How long have you been a member on here?

Educateurself
      Participant

Before visiting this forum post my goals were something tiny around 100 points a day, but it turns to something big. it’s very motivate post @SadieMarie. By earning 1000 points a day is a complete miracle and really it needs lot of work to do. Anyway I will try my level best to gain as much points as I can.

Brooke
      Participant

I have daily goals for all the work I do, not just here. I’m not sure it’s realistic though. Although today was really good. I’m going to wait and see if it is realistic and if not then I will change the goals.

Victoria
      Participant

My daily goal today is to sleep for at least 9 hours.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I really don’t have a daily goal. I log in and get as many points as I can from the limited points a day and also write as many blogs as I can on different topics. My goal is 10000 points but I do not think I could get that in one day right now. Maybe if I am here for a few years I could when the site is really booming and I get residual income hopefully. 🙂

SadieMarie
        Participant

That is a great goal. I would like to earn 5000 points a day. Then I would be able to pay all my monthly bills but I think that would be hard to do. So for now I’m aiming at 1000-2000 a day.

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

I think we all would like to make that many points a day. I know I would I hope to one day make that many points after I start building my business.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I think my new daily goal will be 1000

aabeck
      Participant

My goal is trying to get on as much as i can between work sleep and being an adult and having to do other stuff to try and survive

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

That is a reasonable goal. I think you will do great.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I think my new daily goal is to earn all reward points on here plus write ten post on bubblew & 20 posts on here.

Danae
      Participant

I think I will start to make a daily goal… maybe 500 points daily to start. Haha let’s see if I can do it! 🙂

Pegasus
      Participant

You have inspired me again, SadieMarie – to make more of an effort to make a goal for this site. I would love to get more people involved, it is easier to make points with many to talk to! 🙂

SadieMarie
      Participant

I’m glad that I have inspired you! My new goal is $29 dollars per day. That would be over $200 per week or $800 per month. I think that I could easily do that by earning points & blogging about 4 1/2 hours per day. Challenge accepted! 😉

that is really so big goal I am new here but I will also try it but I will first try to reach 1000 points daily that’s look’s easy

SadieMarie
      Participant

I’m sure that you can easily reach 1000 in a days time! 🙂

SadieMarie
      Participant

What are your current daily goals?

Robert Stukowski
      Participant

I don’t have a goal from this site in particular. While I would like at least 5000 points per week, I don’t know if I have the time to do that given my other obligations. For now, 1-3 blogs posts (50 to 150 points) a week seems plausible for me.

SadieMarie
      Participant

That is a great goal to have. I wish my goal wasn’t so high its a lot of pressure to have but I need to.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.