Current TV Show

Activity Forums General Discussion Current TV Show

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

What Tv show are you currently watching or really into?

Pegasus
      Participant

The summer is always a hard time to answer that question lol. We are SyFy geeks and we love watching the reality show Face Off that deals with movie makeup mostly monster makeup

SadieMarie
      Participant

Face off is great I love makeup went to a makeup school. I’m currently watching Extreme couponing on Netflix.

Pegasus
      Participant

Oh I’m so excited you’ve heard of it. People often say “You mean the movie with John Travolta?” Um, no. That is so cool you went to makeup school!

Extreme Couponing is great and also makes me mad. I was what I considered to be an extreme couponer, saved a ton, then that show came on and all the stores started to change their policy because everyone was trying to pull stuff like that show. It’s crazy good, but it did make me back off the couponing a little.

Emily Hargrove
      Participant

I’ve been watching Botched a lot… I’m just about finished with Once Upon a Time and then I don’t know what I’m going to watch :/ I’ve been thinking about giving Weeds another chance, since I like Orange is the New Black so much. Lately I’ve just been kind of winging it.

Isis
      Participant

Right now I am in love with The Flash. My boyfriend introduced the show to me and we watch it faithfully every week together. Arrow is another good one. I am glad that there are still actual shows out there and not just that “reality” tv garbage that seems to always be on :-).

IVY
      Participant

show time

waflay
      Participant

Shakers and movers

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.