Crying

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

Do you ever cry? Do you think grown people should cry?

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I personally cry a ton. I think it is good to cry and even though I am an adult.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I think so its perfectly normal no shame in crying its healthy.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Do you feel better after crying?

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I remember now reading this topic about a Romanian song – Even the men are crying sometimes. 🙂
      I am crying sometimes too, when the internal pressure is too hard and must be thrown out.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I think people should cry. I think every man should cry too. I think is part of emotion and it is okay to cry, it is acceptable. Actually, once someone cried, some people get along. It becomes a bonding moments on some.

priscillaking
      Participant

I think it’s good to be able to control tears, good to be able to let go at home…I don’t think it’s gender-based. Crying when you hear of someone’s untimely death is healthy and respectable, even in public. Crying when you’ve made a stupid mistake and want to show someone that you feel bad, rather than change your ways and clean up your mess, is infantile and annoying in anybody over about age six. (When I think of crying men, that’s what comes to mind: President Reagan, when the spaceship blew up, and a spoiled little thirty-year-old boy I used to date, when he failed to allow time for traffic and showed up for dinner at 9:45 p.m.)

realityspeaks
      Participant

Sometimes it is good to cry and give vent to emotion. No matter how old you are, tears do heal.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I agree with you there they release stress.

Bren
      Participant

yes eveebody should

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.