Activity Forums General Discussion Cremation

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Nana
      Participant

Do you want to be cremated?

gma2-3
      Participant

I have thought a lot about this particular question for a long time, I decided that I don’t really care what they do with my fleshly body! My soul is what counts and it will be with my Lord!!

kendralala
      Participant

i don’t wanna be cremated .. it scares me..

waflay
      Participant

Does it really matter whether to be cremated or laid to rest in a coffin? They should choose the cheapest way possible to dispose off my remains.

jkct01
      Participant

I want to be cremated and my ashes spread onto the open sea or mountain.

jkct01
      Participant

I forgot to mention that since I have pledged to donate all my organs upon my death, I may not have anymore “remain” to worry about.

peachpurple
      Participant

nope, as a catholic, we are buried alongside each other. Cremation is usually acceptable to Chinese, my mom in law also said she wanted her ashes to be thrown into the sea. She doesn’t want to be buried alongside my father in law. She hated him. So sad

peachpurple
      Participant

@jkct01/ you are superb, I salute you sir, donate all your organs, Santa gonna love ya!

jkct01
        Participant

I am a guy with a good heart. The journey I am going to take in my afterlife requires me to travel light…

Maricel
      Participant

I don’t like

Anne Farmer
      Participant

I really don’t know, it seems that my plans for death have been done anyways even without my permission. I’m to be buried inside of a mauseleum with my immediate family members. My parents decided this without even asking me first.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.