Country or City

Activity Forums General Discussion Country or City

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author

gma2-3
      Participant

Would you rather live in the country or the city?

kendra
      Participant

Ah, the country!! I can hardly tear myself away from the country. I grew up living on a mountain (still do) and the city just isn’t the same. At. All! I would much prefer living on the mountain.

On the other hand, I certainly can appreciate the city, too. I just prefer living in the country and visiting in the city. πŸ˜‰

kendralala
      Participant

the country.. air is fresher and more peaceful as well as safer. but work in the country is not as highly paid as in the city πŸ™

waflay
      Participant

Even though life is much cheaper in the country,I would prefer being in town which has much more advantages in terms of resources.

angie10
        Participant

I totally agree with you, @waflay. Plus the city’s where it’s all happening, where all the connections are and all the business opportunities are.

jkct01
      Participant

Bot hare ok to me.

cgalavia
      Participant

I like to stay in a city if I am working and in country when having a short vacation.

realityspeaks
      Participant

I love the countryside. I’m quite used to the city life though.

Maricel
      Participant

I would prefer to a country such a clean air to breathe, love my neighbors, simple life.

moondebi
      Participant

I would like to have a touch of both the world.

angie10
        Participant

Same here, @moondebi….It’d be like having the best of both worlds πŸ™‚

Xavier Bage
      Participant

I live in countryside not too far from a city. This is the way I like. Fresh air and quiet are the two gifts in the country.

Nana
      Participant

I live in the city prefer the country

TAlberts
      Participant

I love living in the countryside where everyone knows each other by names.

angie10
        Participant

@TAlberts…That’s the problem with city life. Right now I don’t know my neighbours, and it’s just so weird.

TAlberts
        Participant

I agree with you @angie10 . I live in the city and I seldom see my neighbors as they are mostly inside the house. I was lucky to live in the countryside of Ireland for a few years and it was awesome.

angie10
        Participant

Can you believe I lived in England for 13 years, but never visited Ireland?! I hear it’s a beautiful country, and it sounds like you enjoyed your time there, @TAlberts πŸ™‚ I lived in the centre of town in Bolton, near Manchester, and we didn’t know our neighbours on either side of us!

TAlberts
        Participant

Yes, I believe you because I have known many English people who have not visited Ireland. ItΒ΄s really an awesome place to visit and the Irish are friendly. We have passed Manchester many times when we travel to Ireland from Germany. I can relate to that @angie10. We donΒ΄t know our neighbors, too now where we live.

angie10
        Participant

Oh @TAlberts, Ireland sounds great! How’s the weather, tough? I bet it’s even wetter and colder than England. Do you still go often?

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

If the country has a wifi where I can still work online, that would be perfect. Why do I love working in a country, it is because of the clean air and I need to avoid myself for the criticism of our neighbors.

priscillaking
      Participant

Definitely the country. I might go back to Washington for a day or two, some time. I don’t plan to live anywhere but the Cat Sanctuary, ever again.

angie10
      Participant

Ideally both LOL I’d like to live full time in the city, to be right in the midst of everything, but then be able to get away from it all as and when I felt like it πŸ™‚

Danny
      Participant

I’m a country boy always contended with the fresh air in the mountains and the cold water in the river.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I dream to be in a country because it is peaceful, the air is healthy, I mean not polluted, houses are far away with each other, compare in the city. But I wish there is a wifi or internet service.

lejla1311
      Participant

Currently I would love to live in the city because of many things. I have a child and one day she will start to school. Schools here are usually in cities, rarely in the country. And all you need is close when you are in the city. But when I get older I would love to go to the country definitely.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.