COPYRIGHTED PHOTOS

Activity Forums General Discussion COPYRIGHTED PHOTOS

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  realityspeaks 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

nerdieeds
    Participant

Do you use copyrighted photos on your posts or articles?

I don’t use those that have watermark on it like shutterstock. These photos hold a copyright and can be purchased before we can use it. Just to be safe, we can use photos from the public domians like pixabay.com And freedigitalphotos.net

TAlberts
    Participant

I use my own photos. If not, I asked my best friends permission when I used her photos.

nightowlpatty
    Participant

I use ONLY copyright free photos or my own. Anyone who doesn’t do that will eventually be sorry. It is wrong and illegal to use photos that are not copyright free. I have a list of sites where photos can be used even commercially for free and I always give credit even when the site doesn’t ask for it.

lejla1311
    Participant

I se photos from Pixabay.com. It is important to use copyright photos becase someone put their effort and talent to take the photo.

Maricel
    Participant

no it shouldn’t if ever it should be credited to the owner.

realityspeaks
    Participant

Pixabay is a good source for for images. They are public domain images…free to use for commercial use, and no attribution is required.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.