Activity Forums General Discussion Cooking

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

Do you enjoy cooking?

Simona Abdi
      Participant

For me it’s already a routine. Being married I would like a break from…cooking. ๐Ÿ™‚

SadieMarie
      Participant

I don’t mind it. For me being single living on my own it’s not so bad eating out or eating premade meals. If it’s a recipe I want to try sometimes it could be fun. I just wish I had a larger kitchen. Mine isn’t super tiny but not big enough to get a whole lot of cooking done.

beman
      Participant

Yeah, I love to make things the way I just like :Q____

peachpurple
      Participant

I love to bake but not cooking. Being married with kids and hubby, I have to cook everyday, Breakfast, lunch and dinner, very sick and tired of cooking

angela
      Participant

I do love cooking, but finding ingredients even more so and discovering new things.

realityspeaks
      Participant

I wouldn’t say enjoy, but I like to experiment with ingredients when I get down to making a dish.

misswulans
      Participant

I love to eat and that’s why I have to learn how to cook. So yes I enjoy cooking especially learning new recipe

rextrulove

I do enjoy cooking and inventing recipes. In fact, I’m making dinner tonight. Yesterday, my wife and I celebrated our 37th wedding anniversary and we opted to have our anniversary dinner tonight, since there was church last night.

snaiserian
      Participant

i enjoy cooking, tying out new recipes and eating too!

Shane
      Participant

Oh yeah, I love cooking. I have blog in cooking, though.

jkct01
      Participant

I can only cook easy meals.

nerdieeds
      Participant

I do enjoy cooking. I can cook, thanks goodness to the cook books and youtube.

rextrulove

I was lucky. My mother was an excellent cook and she encouraged my two sisters, brother and me to learn to cook. When I was 8, I made her a 7 course dinner. ๐Ÿ™‚ When I worked as a cook and head cook, I simply learned a different style of cooking…cooking to order.

TAlberts
      Participant

Yes, I do but it is just the second from my joy of baking.

lejla1311
      Participant

Yes, I do. I just love cooking. I enjoy making various meals and cakes also.

TAlberts
      Participant

I cook almost everyday. If hubby cooks, Iยดm free for cooking.

shaloowalia
      Participant

no,i don’t! i only cook once in a while but if i have to do it on a regular basis, i hate it.

rextrulove

I’ve known people who could almost burn water. That isn’t a slap. They simply loved to eat the food but had never been encouraged to learn to cook it. I have a friend in another state who complains about the extremely high prices of food and how he has to eat practically nothing, just to afford any food at all. The secret is that he doesn’t know how to cook, so he only buys prepared food. I pay half of what he does for food, feed three people and we eat better, simply because we cook.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

No doubt that cooking at home is substantially cheaper than buying prepared foods from shops. And another advantage of homemade foods is that of being more tasty and healthy.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.