Comments

Activity Forums Help and Support Comments

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kyla Matton Osborne Kyla Matton Osborne 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Andria Perry
    Andria Perry
    Participant

I am having problems leaving comments, anyone else? I get this ” clean talk” thing that tells me to enable Java. But it only on certain article and not all of them.

Profile photo of rextrulove
    rextrulove

I haven’t had that problem, but I also haven’t left comments today, so that doesn’t mean much.

Profile photo of TAlberts
    TAlberts
    Participant

Yes, I had that problem the other day or was it yesterday. I commented on Kimdalessandros post but when I published my comment, another page came up with this “clean talk” you mentioned. I wonder if it is still like that today as this is my first comment at Blogjob today.

Profile photo of TAlberts
    TAlberts
    Participant

I have that problem too today with commenting on forums.

Profile photo of irenen1
    irenen1
    Participant

@Bill Kasman
    Some comments require you to approve them from your dashboard before they will be allowed on your post.

rextrulove

@sheridan, the filters are set so high that they aren’t allowing anything to go through the contact us page.

Profile photo of Kyla Matton Osborne
    Kyla Matton Osborne
    Participant

I haven’t had any issues with commenting – at least not today. But I did try to use the contact form, only to be told that my message was spam.

rextrulove

@kasman, also make sure that the comment wasn’t routed to the spam folder. That sometimes happens, but the alternative would be to let a lot of spam through, so it is better to err on the side of caution. If the comment is in the spam folder, you can move it out and approve it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.