Comedy or Dramas

Activity Forums General Discussion Comedy or Dramas

Tagged: ,

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author

Nana
      Participant

Which do you like to watch the most cimedy or a drama?

Nana
      Participant

I have to go with a good drama

TAlberts
      Participant

I would prefer comedy than a drama. A drama brakes my heart.

Maricel
      Participant

I will have to choose for now on Comedy thing my friend just wanted to get all the positive vibes.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

Well, the comedies these days are based on one thing more or less anymore. It’s all they talk about and that is the word that starts with s and ends in x. That gets to be old, in my humble opinion. Maybe it’s my age, I’m 52. I like the old time comedies at the time when they didn’t have to resort to that to get some laughs in. I could still laugh then about whatever it was they were joking about.But now it’s like I’m always trying not to turn red with embarassment if I watch it with some people I’m not comfortable with hearing things like that with. Same goes for some dramas, too, but in my favorite show they do things more subtle and they don’t need to resort to talking about such things to be a good program.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I don’t like drama because i am a negative person and I get stress easily.

rextrulove

It is exceptionally rare for us to watch either. More often, it is nature shows, science, documentaries and Science Fiction.

If these are the only options, then I like comedy.

realityspeaks
      Participant

It depends on my mood, sometimes I’m in the mood for comedies…sometimes drama.

Jessica
      Participant

I prefer to watch horror/suspense, but out of the two I’d say dramas. Now, I sometimes like dramedies (which are dramas that have genuinely funny moments). A lot of the comedies seem based on potty humor or gross-out scenes, and while I’m surprisingly not as squicked out by all of that as I should be given that I have a fear of vomiting and a fear of germs, honestly it’s such a turn-off to the genre. What’s wrong with banter between characters? That can be funny too!

munda23
      Participant

I love comedy, i feel dramas are little boring but comedy is the real fun and enjoyment.

blueberry
      Participant

It depends on my mood actually. But most of the time I prefer comedies!

iyanpol12
      Participant

It depends. But I watch both Comedy and Drama.

suni51
      Participant

Comedy any day, especially the dramas are really being increasingly dramatic which at most times make me feel uninterested.I live a few moments in lighter state of mind so comedy for me please.

lejla1311
      Participant

¨I am not a fan of drama at all. Comedy is for me.

ptrk12
      Participant

Both or rather the one with a better story.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Drama makes me sick and stress, so I rather have comedy to keep out of the air inside my tummy, lol

cgalavia
      Participant

I like both but comedy show here in my country usually aired on tv very late so most the time I watch drama in the afternoon.

MissyWeng
      Participant

I always prefer comedy to lessen my stress.

Danny
      Participant

i am more to comedy rather than drama

Fifi Leigh
      Participant

i dont know. to me, i think it depends on the movie or tv show. some comedies are good and some dramas are good too. but also there are a lot of dramas and comedies that really suck.

tiki33
      Participant

Comedy seems to be at the top. I love to laugh and I would love to see some comedy that would make me laugh continuously. I haven’t seen that in awhile.

peachpurple
      Participant

i love korean dramas, the best with comedy and romance

angie10
        Participant

I have never watched those! I bet they’re very interesting. My problem would be the language barrier, of course. But I wouldn’t really mind dubbed/subtitles.

snaiserian
      Participant

Both work very well for me.

angie10
      Participant

I generally prefer drama, but there are some comedies that I absolutely adore like Extras and The Office (UK).

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.