Coffee

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

Do you like coffee? How do you like it? What brand do you like?

kendra
      Participant

Love it! Used to be a daily, quite hardcore coffee consumer! But I had to cut back, and now I just have it as I can, which isn’t every single day, but somewhere close. I like it black. A spoonful of creamer is sometimes okay though.

xelaiehm
      Participant

i love coffee..but i can only have it once a day since i have an unusual palpitations from time to time..

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I love coffee even though I do not drink it all the time. I like many brands and there are many I do not like. I like mines with lots of sugar and milk or creamer.

jsnitz08
      Participant

I’m a Coffee-addict! Although I’m starting to not have it so much. I like my Coffee Black with Soy Milk (no sugar). My ALL time favorite coffee house is Coffee Bean!! which is only on the West Coast (one of the many reasons I must move back!!) I only like starbucks for their rewards system..which gives me Free drinks. I like “free” 🙂

jkct01
        Participant

You are a honest person! LOL

beman
      Participant

Tea and coffee are life.

lejla1311
      Participant

I never drink coffee. I don’t like it at all. People are always asking me how I wake up in the morning without coffee. I guess my body is used to be without coffeine.

misswulans
      Participant

I love coffee I always drink a cup of coffee in the morning, my favorite brand is white kofi, white coffee is lighter than black coffee so I don’t have to worry it will hurt my stomach

Shane
      Participant

I like to drink a coffee in the morning and at work but it can worsen my back pain.

rextrulove

I drink instant coffee by the quart, with sugar or honey. I use instant because I can make it as strong as I want it.

jkct01
        Participant

I have not drunk coffee with honey added. How does it taste? I would like to try!

iyanpol12
      Participant

I always deink coffee every morning and my fave brand is Nescafe

azaz
      Participant

It’s alright. I’d rather to taste coffee in Washington. Have you been there?

TAlberts
      Participant

I only drink coffee when I have visitors who drink coffee. Brewed coffee is the best for me.

henry
      Participant

I prefer tea over coffee when it comes to breakfast.

rextrulove

Interesting trivia (at least to me): People in Finland drink more coffee than in any other country; an average of over 5 cups a day. People in Paraguay drink the most tea; 15 cups per person per day.

jkct01
      Participant

I like coffee and I drink one or two cups everyday but I am not particular about the brands.

shaloowalia
      Participant

i loved coffee but now I have quit 15 days back. I am associated with a spiritual organization which discourages drinking tea or coffee. I had quit tea 5 years back but wasn’t able to kick coffee addiction but now quit coffee too.

rextrulove

That sounds rather like the Mormons, a religion rather than a spirituality. My wife’s father was excommunicated because he was a coffee drinker and refused not to have his morning cup of coffee with breakfast.

luciaanna
      Participant

@rextrulove Yes, very interesting. I did not know that people in Finland drink more coffee than in any other country.

rextrulove

I was a little surprised when I uncovered that little fact, too.

luciaanna
      Participant

@SadieMarie Yes, I love coffee. I drink it everyday. You see, I am Italian…

rextrulove

@luciaanna I only drink about 5 cups of coffee per day. The thing is, though, that my coffee cup holds a quart. It is actually a quart canning jar with a handle.

luciaanna
      Participant

5 cups of coffee per day! I think it’s too much. I only drink 2-3 little cups of coffee per day @rextrulove

rextrulove

I rarely drink anything else, except a glass of iced tea once in a while, so the coffee helps me to maintain my fluid intake. 🙂

jkct01
      Participant

Nescafe and Indocafe are two of the best selling brands in Malaysia

rextrulove

Nescafe is a Swiss brand. Nestle’s, the Swiss Chocolate Company, invented marketable instant coffee and opened Nescafe to market it. They also invented instant tea and Nescafe is the leading producer of instant tea in the United States, too.

Kyla Matton Osborne
      Participant

My true passion is tea, but I love my coffee too. I like Nescafe instant for my daily brew, though I wish I could find a replacement as I dislike giving my money to Nestle. I like a strong, brown coffee when I go for drip. And I could probably drink cappuccino in a bowl several times a day without getting tired of it.

jkct01
        Participant

What is the beef between you and Nestle?

TAlberts
      Participant

I have not drink coffee for a week. Thanks for reminding me that drink.

jkct01
        Participant

So you are a tea people!

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I drink two cups of black coffee, sugar free. I prefer Jacobs brand.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.