Church Camp!

Activity Forums General Discussion Church Camp!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

gma2-3
      Participant

Did you go to church camp when you were younger? I did and I actually learned a lot and really had a good time. If you did what was your favorite part of it??

Nana
      Participant

I loved it and best time spent with Jesus and great friends

kimdalessandro
      Participant

I remember going to church camp, but it was only for the day. It would have been fun to stay a weekend or an entire week. I don’t remember much about it, but for some strange reason, I remember wild mint growing beside the lake. I wish I could remember more. 🙂

SadieMarie
      Participant

I never did though I had always wanted to. I was part of AWANAS though growing up. I really enjoyed that a great deal.

Danae
      Participant

I went to church camp a few times when I was younger. The first time I went, I think I was entering 4th grade and it was a traumatic experience for me. I was homeschooled for most of my childhood so not only did I have social anxiety and shyness, but I hadn’t really been away from my family for over a week before. I remember being homesick and the girls in my cabin were people I grew up with and didn’t really like. It was tough lol.

gma2-3
      Participant

@Danae, I am sorry that your experience was so bad! That would not be easy especially with kids that you really didn’t care for in the first place:(

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Never been to a church camp as our church is not active. I don’t like our church it only wants money.

gma2-3
      Participant

I am so sorry that you have that kind of a church! I know that these days there are many of them that don’t come together for the right things, they are there to get “rich”. I pray that some day you may find a church that will give the opportunity to do those types of things 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.