Activity Forums General Discussion Christmas

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

gma2-3
      Participant

How do you all celebrate Christmas??

Stephanie C
      Participant

We do the whole tree thing, and we have a big dinner with a ham. And we wait until Christmas morning to open all the gifts.

gma2-3
      Participant

We don’t do the presents, usually! We generally have a dinner with turkey or ham and then we have a Birthday Cake for Jesus. We don’t have the money to buy things at Christmas for the kids so we read the Christmas story out of the Bible and then have the cake. The kids learn what Christmas is truely about:)

@Stephanie
      C I am glad that you all have the tree, dinner and gifts, it is great to do family things on the holidays!!!

kendra
      Participant

We do the typical Christmas celebrations (Christ’s B-day) — family gatherings with gifts for the kids, dinner, conversation & the best part is just being with all our family and loved ones.

kendralala
      Participant

we usually go back to hometowns, have parties.. sumptuous food and giving gifts. before those happen, we together go to church first attending mass before midnight strikes. to say thank you for another Christmas that came. That is a routine 🙂

henry
      Participant

Spending the day with friends after church.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Probably will spend it with my sister and her family with a Christmas tree and gift opening on Christmas Day. 😉

Ingrid
      Participant

Probably I’ll be celebrating it with my children just having a special dinner for us.

Yvanne Garcia
      Participant

with all the dear people in my life ♥

jkct01
      Participant

We will have dinner together.

Maricel
      Participant

with my family of course and relatives

realityspeaks
      Participant

Our entire family meets at our ancestral home for Christmas, it’s a whole lot fun.

peachpurple
      Participant

watching TV with family, and eating dinner together

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.