Choose a skill …

Activity Forums General Discussion Choose a skill …

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Pegasus
      Participant

I couldn’t write this in the title as I ran out of space: My question was:

If you could become a master in one skill or talent or profession, without any effort or studying on your part, what one thing would you choose to do?

SadieMarie
      Participant

Id have to say making a passive income or dancing. Hard to choose just one.

Pegasus
        Participant

Either of those would be wonderful, wouldn’t they? 🙂

Pegasus
      Participant

I would love to be an inventor – a famous one obviously LOL

kendra
      Participant

This is a hard question to answer because there are so many things! Lol. I really like helping people, especially with health stuff, so maybe some kind of holistic healthcare professional. 😉 I had an interest in studying hypnosis for years & years, but really lost that interest. An inventor is such a great choice! That is so what my dad would choose. 😉 He’s a total inventor! He actually has some amazing ideas we’ve worked on together (more like he worked on, I typed into documents LOL) but I’ve researched the whole process of getting an invention set up and am 100% confused and have no clue where to really go with it. There are all those risky companies that you submit ideas to and they supposedly do the leg work… I contacted many of the ones without bad reviews and BBB reports asking thorough questions such as a promise that our ideas are confidential and a total disclosure of pricing (under any circumstance.) You know, not a single one would answer me!? I haven’t tried since.

Sorry for veering off topic! :/ Don’t mind me. Carry on.

Pegasus
        Participant

That is so cool, Kendra! I think I invent great things and then I never think about anyone else needing or wanting things so I just don’t go further. I’m no good at marketing myself or anything.

I like your answer about healthcare professional!

SadieMarie
      Participant

That would be great I would love to know how to invest.

jkct01
      Participant

I would like to have the skill of a car mechanic.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.