Cash or Credit Card

Activity Forums General Discussion Cash or Credit Card

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

xelaiehm
      Participant

Do you prefer to pay in cash or by a credit card?

waflay
      Participant

I prefer cash.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Neither or both lol. I typically use my debit card which takes my cash straight from my bank account.

xelaiehm
      Participant

Using a debit card is also an equivalent to your cash. But a credit card it means you may pay later. So you just end up paying the amount of the item plus certain interest for using a credit card.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Very true. 😉 and unfortunately I don’t have credit cards due to my abusive ex husband destroying my credit when I was 17 and 18 years old. So debit or cash or gift cards is my only option.

henry
      Participant

I prefer cash.

xelaiehm
      Participant

Yes I also do prefer cash 😉 In that case, you don’t owe any, no interest to pay and you’ll just have to pay the item as is. Thanks guys for sharing your opinion.

kendralala
      Participant

I PREFER cash.. credit is dangerous 😀

xelaiehm
      Participant

That’s true @kendralala You might be spending too much when you use credit cards.

Stephanie C
      Participant

I prefer cash because I tend to spend less… but I almost always use my debit card.

Sonu
      Participant

I use my debit card, but I also like to use my brother’s credit card, it gives him points that he later uses for online shopping.

jsnitz08
      Participant

If you pay what you spend on your credit card right away, you don’t pay anything extra. Credit is better…it builds your credit score and gives you rewards points. Paying with cash is like just throwing your money away.I always like being rewarded 🙂

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.