Can you write with music?

Activity Forums General Discussion Can you write with music?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  munda23 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Shane
    Participant

Can you write while playing a music? Every time I write, there is always a music because my pressure to think topics and revision are treated.

rextrulove

I often have music playing in the background when I’m writing. The type of music I listen to, though, is dependent on what sort of writing I’m doing.

realityspeaks
    Participant

Yeah, I love listening to music as i write. However, I don’t play music loudly as I write. When I’m not writing I like to listen to music loudly.

I love music but only limited to earphones

Maricel
    Participant

yes of course I can do write articles while listening to the music it gives me ideas.

marygoround
    Participant

sometimes Yes. but since I am with my son,my background sounds is his cartoon movies. 🙂

gayathri
    Participant

Though I can write with music when I am clear about what to write (in fact I enjoy it), sometimes when I have to think as to how I have to present my ideas and to get a easy flow, my mind does not concentrate on the music and I feel that slows my flow.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

Yes, I can write when I have music. Actually, sometimes, music is the reason why I can prepare blogs, because there is something in the lyrics itself.

angie10
      Participant

That’s an interesting point, @Grecy Garcia! I can see how music would inspire you to write 🙂

cgalavia
    Participant

Yes,I can while listening it added some idea to what I am writing.

blueberry
    Participant

Nope. I can’t write while a music is playing. I prefer a silent place.

peachpurple
    Participant

nope, I can’t write anything that make sense when I am listening to music.

angie10
    Participant

Oh yes, I do everything to music! I can never have complete silence while I’m working.

marygoround
    Participant

the only that I cant in music,WRITING a lyrics.. 🙂

munda23
    Participant

Yes writing our blogs while listening music gives us different kind of pleasure 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.