Can you monetise your blogjob blog?

Activity Forums Blog Monetization Can you monetise your blogjob blog?

This topic contains 94 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  Shasha 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Ross
    Participant

I know you can get 50 points for posting a blog, but can you add adsense or chitika or adhitz to your blogjob blog or site to try to increase revenue?

SadieMarie
    Participant

Yes you are allowed to do that. You can add one or even both if you would like. πŸ™‚

Ross
      Participant

Thanks, I should try it and see.

SadieMarie
    Participant

Let me know if you need any help on getting it set up. πŸ™‚

Shasha
      Participant

Please help me how to add my own ads on my site…

priscillaking
    Participant

I’m confused because it looks as if Ad Sense or something similar is already running. It makes sense that Ad Sense, being too big to notice unreal computer glitches, would work with Blogjob itself but not with me specifically. If I were able to set up an ad account, would that mean more ads, different ones, or just some share of the money from the existing ads?

Admin
      Participant

@priscillaking The adsense ads that are displayed on your blog are how the site supports the rewards program. You are able to add you own advertising code by going to “Settings > Advertising” in your blogs dashboard menu. Once you paste your ad code in the boxes and click save, your ads will start rotating with the current adsense ads. Your ads will display 75 percent of the time or for every 3 out of 4 visitors and the site’s ads will display the remaining 25 percent of the time.

gina145
      Participant

@Sheridan I don’t see avertising under settings. I’ve just joined and haven’t set up a blog yet. Will it appear once I’ve created one?

Ross
      Participant

Yes, you will need to create a blog first.

gina145
      Participant

Thank you. I was a bit worried when I couldn’t find anywhere to put my ads. Is the rest of the process automatic or is there anything else I need to do?

cmoneyspinner
      Participant

75% ? That’s very generous. Thank you.

Simona Abdi
    Participant

I’ve added today the Google Analytic, but I don’t know id it’s working properly. Chitika has rejected me when I tried to install, as well Prosperent is not working here for me.

Admin
      Participant

@simonex There are other members that are using chitika on their blogs. Can you explain in more detail about the issues you’re having, and I’ll see if I can help.

Prohibited Ad Networks: RevenueHits, Bidvertiser, AdsBronco, Shorte.s
      I put the codes in and this is what came up can anyone help
      for chitika

gina145
      Participant

@brendamarie That message comes up by default whenever one opens the advertising page. It should still allow you to put in the code for your Chitika ads. Did you try saving the changes after you’d put in the code?

Simona Abdi
    Participant

@Sheridan, the issue I’ve faced with Chitika was not here,I got their message about an IP conflict, although I have registered my account there from this computer for the first time. I am still waiting another message from chitika as it was mentioned in the first message. I tried to make another account and it appears that my e-mail is already registered, but not operational,

Ross
    Participant

Are any of you getting clicks on your ads from your blog articles here at blogjob?

SadieMarie
    Participant

@ross yes I am. I use Chitika and over the course of several months have made a few bucks. Though Id imagine if I promoted my blogs even more by sharing them hopefully increasing my blog traffic I could be earning considerably more then that.

Cushk
    Participant

I’m going to try Adsense. I’ve never had much luck with Chikita but Adsense does ad up. Hopefully it will work good here. I’m still getting a feel for what I’m doing with this site but this forum is generally very helpful.

Is anyone using Amazon links in their ads and having much success with it?

kimdalessandro
      Participant

Hi, @cushk – Thanks for the friendship request. πŸ™‚ I’m using AdSense and Amazon Affiliates, and I’m doing fairly well with it. I realize that it’s going to take a lot of time and hard work to reach my earnings goal, but they’ve been steadily rising.

peachpurple
    Participant

I added my adsense code in my article too, under the “advertising column”

Ross
    Participant

I’ve added adhitz. So farvgot a few views but no clicks.

TAlberts
    Participant

I have not use my Adsense account here, yet. In my other blogs at Blogger, I did not have to put up ads myself but here, I still have to learn how I will do that. IΒ΄m using Amazon ads in here since last night. Kim had sent me a video tutorial for that last night and itΒ΄s a great help.

zaza
    Participant

i think you can monetize your blog

peachpurple
    Participant

I will be trying to add Chitika soon in the advertising code

Simona Abdi
      Participant

Finally, after secular fights which lasted over one month, Chitika approved my account and I added here.

gina145
      Participant

@simonex I’m glad that you got the problems sorted out. I hope Chitika works well for you.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

Thanks, I hope too, but I have yet only few days running Chitika, I will see after some time how it’s working

resuri
    Participant

Yes, you can add its either adsense or chitika

NetPreneur
    Participant

can we add cpm type banner ads?

cessy08
    Participant

I think it is indicated in the Advertising section what type of ads are allowed, right? From memory, I think we are not allowed to use RevenueHits. There are two more but I forgot! But I assume that apart from those, we can use the rest?

gina145
      Participant

At the moment the prohibited ads are RevenueHits, Bidvertiser and AdsBronco. I suppose that means we can use any others. I don’t know which others are good options so I’m sticking to AdSense for the moment, but if I read that something else is really good, I may experiment on one of my blogs.

Is that stuff like clickbank or does any know if we can use click bank here?

cmoneyspinner
      Participant

Been signed up with ClickBank for years. Know how to use it. Haven’t earned not one red cent. Maybe it’s just me. (O.o)

gina145
      Participant

@cmoneyspinner I’ve been frustrated by how little I earn from AdSense, but after reading what you have to say, I know which program I won’t be trying. Thanks for sharing.

cmoneyspinner
      Participant

Feels like earning from Google AdSense is impossible! Doesn’t it? I’ve been approved for years and not once have I reached the $100 pay-out. But the ads have been on my websites and blogs and some money is being generated, so I just leave the ads running. Seems like only sites the HuffingtonPost can really generate income from GoogleAds. Small folks like us barely earn anything.

gina145
      Participant

@cmoneyspinner I’ve managed to get paid by AdSense once with most of my income coming from WebAnswers. Sadly that site seems to be a lost cause now though, so it will probably take me forever to get paid again.

cmoneyspinner
      Participant

I was never successful at WebAnswers. It could have been my inexperience. But I never really achieved a comfort level at the site and finally it went by the wayside.

gina145
      Participant

@cmoneyspinner I was never very successful at WebAnswers either and didn’t put much effort into it after I discovered Bubblews, but I enjoyed answering the odd question which interested me, and I sometimes used the site for help when I had a technical problem with my computer.

cmoneyspinner
      Participant

Oh yeah! I do remember it was good for tech support. Saw some of the questions being answered. Most of the time I wasn’t having that particular problem. But it was good to know just in case.

That Bubblews site is an oddity. It could have been successful. Don’t know why they didn’t try harder. Anyway … ain’t my biz-ness! Happy Monday!! πŸ™‚

gina145
      Participant

@cmoneyspinner Part of the problem with Bubblews was that they tried so hard to compete with other sites that they couldn’t possibly pay as much as they did and still make a profit. And they didn’t seem to have too much respect for their members either because most of the queries about missing payments simply went unanswered. I’m inclined to feel that they deserved to fail. The site’s failure was sad for their members though.

cmoneyspinner
      Participant

Yeah. For sure. The members were cheated.

@cmoneyspinner thanks for letting me know. about clickbank

cmoneyspinner
      Participant

No problem. Any time I can save someone else the disappointment I experienced, I am more than happy to share. But I also advise people to not just take my word for it. My info and/or experience may be β€œnot the norm”, or may be not up to date, etc. The site may have made changes or improvements and what happened to me might not happen to you if you try them.

munda23
    Participant

I would also like to monetise my blog, though i am new here.. so i want to learn things first.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

I put Chitika on mine but I am not visiting Chitika account and see how many I had earned since the day I put that on my blog.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I put too Chitika, but since I’ve installed nothing earned there. It’s very slow.

Live Fearlessly
    Participant

This has been a really good discussion and very helpful…thank you! I have a question though. It’s great that you can put in your own adsense code and have the ads on your blog rotate and 75% is pretty cool…but is there anyway at all of changing the location of the ads? It seems that they can appear distracting enough that people couldn’t be bothered reading the blog. Is that possible?

I’m also on tsu, and they pretty much limit the Ads to either side of your posts and don’t distract or take away from your main posts at all. You can check it out here to see what I mean: http://www.tsu.co/LiveFearlessly It’s free to join too in case someone is interested! πŸ™‚

Thanks in advance for helping with my question! πŸ™‚

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I think you can chose where you want to place your ads( up or down), and as I’ve checked Chitika in my case, there can be made settings of ads’ placement.

Elisa
    Participant

Just be careful with the adsense and don’t click on their ads if you exchange for comments. I’ve been declined by adsense from undesirable clicks. Guess, it was an autoclick from someone I don’t know.

How the process works. I add ad code and then what is the next step ???

gina145
      Participant

Once you’ve added the code, the ads should appear automatically.

please guide me guys πŸ˜€

1. im getting a bit confused.. When it says “refer visitor” does it mean that you will only have visitors or traffic when you post your referral signup link?

2. the visitors of your blog post won’t count on your “visitors referred”.

3. 1 visitor is = 1 point?

4. You won’t get points on every visitor from you blog post..

gina145
      Participant

That’s right. You only get that point in the visitor came through a referral link, and you can only earn 25 points a day that way. That’s why it’s important to add another form of advertising to your posts if your blog is popular. At the moment I’m only using AdSense, and have earned a little extra that way, but I’m hoping to add affiliate ads to some of my posts in the future.

Bharat Sharma
    Participant

One of the most loving part about blogjob is that you are allowed to put external advertisements and your earnings are not just limited to point-pay conversion. I’ve yet not added any ad code to my blog but will definitely add one once I find something reliable.I don’t have google adsense so hunt will take some time.

Dear All, one more doubt exists. How the ads work? Is it the website which is benefited OR is it blogjob website which is benefitted? Kindly confirm…

gina145
      Participant

If you use a program like AdSense, the revenue is shared. Your ads will be shown 75% of the time, while the remaining 25% will be shown for BlogJob. I think that’s pretty fair because if the owners of BlogJob don’t earn money the site won’t last long.

OK gina145 dude! But what if you do not want to add Google Adsense. Can Chitika OR Popads OR other ad servers work?

gina145
      Participant

At the moment the only ad networks that are listed as prohibited are RevenueHits, Bidvertiser and AdsBronco. I know some people are using Chitika though I’ve never tried it. I’ve never heard of Popads but it may be okay.

Thanks @gina145 Sir!

However, how it works? You have to add codes. What is the next step?

gina145
      Participant

I’m not sir, I’m a woman πŸ™‚

Go to your site’s dashboard and click on Settings->Advertising. You will see two boxes, one for “Before” Ad Code and the other for “After” Ad Code. Post your code into both boxes and click on Save Changes. Once you’ve done that ads will appear on all your posts.

Sorry @gina145 Ma’am for mistaking the gender.

Is it really this simple? Nice

gina145
      Participant

Don’t worry about it, we all make mistakes. Yes, it’s really that simple.

marygoround
    Participant

Thanks for this infos in this forum. Now I learned how to monetize the blogs. This is an awesome site. πŸ™‚

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

oh I am learning on this one, I think I need to share my blogs more for account on Chitika will get increased. Thanks for heads up.

But Advertising needs click. It is difficult and too much traffic centric to get those clicks.

Xavier Bage
    Participant

Adsense, Chitika,or anything else, which is best for a member from India? Could any of you please suggest?

gina145
    Participant

@xavierbage The only one I’ve ever used is AdSense. I’m earning a little extra from it but not much. Wish I could tell you more but hopefully somebody who uses Chitika will be able to help.

munda23
    Participant

Yes sure we can monetise our blogs i had written about some useful platforms in my blog sites what you try on your blogs.

@munda23 Sir,

can you share some links to enlighten others?

munda23
    Participant

@fun1oriented2learning i written about many useful platforms even if your blog/site is new yet then also you can them easily. Here is my blog related to one good platform Monetise Platform 2 You can check other platforms also.

@munda23 Sir, thanks

Fifi Leigh
    Participant

i am not sure how to use adsense.

gina145
      Participant

@fifileigh Do you have an AdSense account or do you still need to apply for one?

Fifi Leigh
      Participant

I have adsense, but i dont really know how to use it. i mostly ignore it and forget about it. i am not technical. i am mostly creative.

gina145
      Participant

@fifileigh Then it’s really easy.

First go to your AdSense account and click on ‘my ads’, then click on ‘+ New Ad Unit’ at the top of the page. Type in a name where it asks for one, then click on ‘save and get code’ at the bottom of the page. Next you make a copy of that code, which is what you’re going to paste into you blogs here.

Once you’ve done that go to the Dashboard for your blog. There you must click on settings, then on advertising and it will take you a page with two blocks, labelled ‘”Before” Ad Code’ and ‘”After” Ad Code’. Paste the code into both those boxes, then click on save changes, and you’re done.

Let me know whether it works or if you’ve got any more questions.

SHOHANA
    Participant

wow you already get your answer so nothing new to say, i was not sure about chitika ads you can try as admin have been suggested

suni51
    Participant

I have started with Chitika lately and will add my adsense account if I get a good response. For the time being I will watch before adding adsense.

SHOHANA
    Participant

i may allowed for this but i don’t want to do it because i’m not wise enough about monetization

munda23
    Participant

I don’t know what happened suddenly my codes are disappeared πŸ™

@munda23

It can be due to invalid advertisement. Check your ads. You can contact @Sheridan too if required

munda23
    Participant

I don’t know why but it never happened that code can disappear, yes i hope @Sheridan will help me to find out the reason.

Admin
      Participant

@munda23 The ad code was removed from your blog because it was causing popups to occur, which is against the site rules. Please make sure to test every ad code that you use on desktop and mobile, to make sure the ads are compliant with the site rules.

munda23
    Participant

@sheridan thanks for informing me. But i choosed only banner ads because i am aware of this, that any kind of popups or pop under are not allowed with Google AdSense. I don’t know then what happened πŸ™

sweetmuffins
    Participant

Hiw to create adsense guys? Do i need to have my own site first? If yes, can you please tell me where to create a site with my own domain? Thanks in advance πŸ™‚

Diya
    Participant

Yeah you can monetize.

Diya
    Participant

Yeah you can monetize. Can u please tell me the ways. How can I do it. Because I don’t know about it.

Diya
    Participant

I will be thankful to you for this.

@gina145 thank-you for explaining how to set up ads. I haven’t done anything as of yet. It is always nice to know.

gina145
      Participant

@brendamarie I’m always glad to help. I noticed you posted a comment elsewhere saying that you’d been approved for chitika. I hope their ads help you to earn a bit extra here.

Ashuli Jain
    Participant

very informative forum, learned so many new things and just hope they will help my site here…

@gina145that came up after I saved it I removed the codes because I thought I had done something wrong and i don’t wish to have any problems here. Thank-you

gina145
      Participant

@brendamarie I doubt you did anything wrong. I hope you’ve put the codes back now.

Shasha
    Participant

I was trying to build my own Adhitz account to monetize my blogjob site, but it denied to do so because it was saying that it has been using already by the admins. So what to do…?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.