Can you manage to maintain 10 blogjob sites?

Activity Forums General Discussion Can you manage to maintain 10 blogjob sites?

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author

henry
      Participant

I came across the profile of a new blogjob user who has already created 10 sites. I have been on blogjob for over 1 and half years but i only have 2 blog sites so far which i find hard to come up with interesting posts on daily basis. I can’t imagine how one can be able to handle 10 sites with quality posts. I would have it difficult to determine which post belongs to which site.
      How many sits can you manage with no much struggle?

Karen Fainges
      Participant

Yeah I suppose what else you have on your plate. Everyone has multiple interests, hobbies, past experiences etc. Still, 10 would be a lot of work.

ivanna23
        Participant

Well, you have to have a lot of inspiration and ideas to start a blog. Plus blog monetization can help a lot.

jkct01
        Participant

You have a point – when there is money surely there are ideas to write.

jkct01
        Participant

One day 1 article is already killing me.

workinmom64
      Participant

Well I guess that depends on a few factors. The first factor being time. How much time do you have to devote to all 10 blogs. Then you have to wonder how long it would take to post on each one. The real kicker is where is your content coming from. If you can type really fast I guess you could write all your own content. But that would be unlikely. I would think in order to keep up with publishing content on 10 blogs you would need a lot of pre-written stuff or PLR articles. That is great and all but, when you start automating and using pre-written content your traffic will suffer. Even with good keywords and search engine popularity it may be difficult to keep people coming back.
      Furthermore if you let people comment that is more time you would have to put into it. Unless you just don’t reply to anyone but, then what good are comments. Basically I am sure it is possible but, not desirable unless you have a team to help you. I too only have 2 blogs and I really don’t post much on one of them right now.

shaloowalia
      Participant

i have only site and i dont think i can manage more than one.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I have 5 sites here, but I write daily only on two of them. I created more sites only to gather my posts on themes.

jkct01
      Participant

No, it is out of what I can do.

jkct01
      Participant

The guy with the 10 blogs is full of writing ideas.

TAlberts
      Participant

I have 4 sites here but I can only manage 2 as maximum because I have my other writing sites which need attention too. Especially the one I have at Blogger where I have my google adsense.

MToniM
        Participant

Do you see a great difference in pageviews, regarding, Blogger vs. other blogging platforms? Also — What has your experience been, regarding, the blog traffic for your sites?

misswulans
      Participant

I cannot manage 10 sites in here, I have 2 sites in blogjob that I need to pay attention on it equally, if i make 10 sites I’m afraid I cannot give enough time for each site and the sites might be jealous from each other lol

MToniM
      Participant

Must have a very well-organized mind, and to be able to share the love (and focus) equally. Kind of like having 10 kids.

lejla1311
      Participant

I have 3 sites and maybe I will add another one, but I think that 10 sites is really a lot. It is better to have one high quality site than 10 bad sites.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

What is the use of creating many sites if the points limit is small.Better one,but mostly visited and shared by.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I can only write 2 articles a day so I only made one and that’s enough.

JustEm
      Participant

I have just started to write my first one, and with the proper research I am finding this 1 hard.. Can’t imagine keeping 5, never mind 10!!

priscillaking
      Participant

I suppose it depends on how precisely you want to define each site. Many business blogs are updated once a week or month; that seems to be what’s expected when a web site is primarily about selling and supporting one product.

When I first considered blogging I had constant Internet access and thought that, if I became famous enough to get paid for blogging outside the content farm, I could post on one topic for each day of the week. That seems to be what users like @arthurchappell are doing.

When I started blogging, my Internet access was limited, so I put everything in one place to save time. Readers now expect my blog to be a hodgepodge, so I don’t feel a need for multiple sites…although some readers might prefer to have only book reviews on one site, only Link Logs on one site, and so on.

angela
      Participant

I guess sit depends on how much time you have! 10 sites though?!?

iyanpol12
      Participant

I am thinking of making a new one now for random thoughts. Because my only site is about music.

jkct01
      Participant

you mean you can write 10 articles everyday?

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.