Can you give some encouraging comments

Activity Forums General Discussion Can you give some encouraging comments

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Dick 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Dick
    Participant

Hello fellow blogjobbers,

I Would like to ask a favor from you, my daughter have a youtube channel and I Would like to ask if you have some free time to drop by to get her some encouraging comments.

Thank you in advance.

SadieMarie
    Participant

Absolutely! I would be glad to. If you don’t mind doing the same for my ASMR Sadie Channel I would appreciate it. 🙂

Dick
      Participant

Thanks for the encouraging words, and yes I am very proud of her.

SadieMarie
    Participant

Awe I just watched, commented & subscribed. 🙂 Is that your little girl? @dick You must be so proud! She is very talented with a beautiful gift at such a young age. How long has she been playing?

Dick
      Participant

She is playing for 4 years and she would be going for some competition and musical in Sept.

SadieMarie
    Participant

You are very welcome! 🙂

priscillaking
    Participant

Even here I can’t listen to audio clips on the computer, but I can say she looks adorable playing the harp.

Dick
      Participant

Thanks hope you can return for her future videos

aveyarrum
    Participant

How lovely and one of my favorite pieces…continue to practice, Young Lady! I will be watching for your success!

Dick
      Participant

Currently she is practicing over the rainbow, hope to post the video soon

kimdalessandro
    Participant

Yes. I gave her a thumbs up and an encouraging comment. She’s a very talented harp player. Her music is beautiful. 🙂

Dick
      Participant

I hope you are able to watch her grow (in terms of music) She has been lazy these few months

SadieMarie
    Participant

I can’t wait to watch more. She really has a gift! That is so amazing. I did subscribe & watched all the videos. 🙂

Dick
      Participant

Yes she have exams now so no access to Internet, but she knows of your support and wants to reply after her exams

Dick
    Participant

Thanks for the effort anyway. Cheers. Hope you enjoy.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.