Can Anyone Explain Blogjob?

Activity Forums General Discussion Can Anyone Explain Blogjob?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

thomaspendrake
      Participant

When I first joined blogjob I tried to find out what it is all about, but the only info was in the form of an out of focus video with no audio. Why can we not just get a simple text explanation. Even if the video came through, many people find text far easier to understand. I assume that the staff has at least some literate members, hopefully all.

Admin
      Participant

I’m sorry you’re having a difficult time understanding what the site is all about. The site allows you to earn reward points, which can be redeemed for cash, for contributing content and for interacting in the community. You have complete freedom to write about whatever you like, as long as you follow the rules. There are additional ways you can earn from the site as well by placing advertisements on your blog and by participating in business opportunities. You can get detailed instructions on how to use the site by clicking the names of the tasks and projects on the rewards page. Please let me know if you have any additional questions, I’ll try to help answer them the best I can. Thanks

shagunK
      Participant

Hello Sheridan,

Thank you for this answer. But I want to know “could I post Adhitz Ads on my site’s posts?”

Admin
        Participant

Yes, you can add your custom ad code by visiting “Settings > Advertising” in your blog’s dashboard menu. Your ads will display 75% of the time and the sites ads will display 25% of the time.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Blogjob is a great place. Writing blog posts that are at least 300 words long is one of the best ways to earn points. I would recommend aiming for 10,000 points because it is worth more. About $100 worth as opposed to $25 for 5000 points. Sheridan runs the site & he is very patient and helpful. Some older blogjob members are often helpful as well. I’m just a member but I’ve been on here for a while now so feel free to ask me any questions as well if you have any. I’d be more then happy to help. 🙂

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Oh I see Sheridan, he replied to this post. I feel good with the site. Before I registered, I read about it first then when I see that it pays through Paypal after 5000 points, I get it. I think I will find ways on how i can earn points fast as there are many ways.

thomaspendrake
      Participant

I will try, I am having trouble navigating the website. That may be partly due to my outdated laptop. I will see what I can do!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.