Business

Activity Forums General Discussion Business

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

kendralala
      Participant

If you decided to set up a business, what would you choose and how much your capital should be?

henry
      Participant

A printing company.

jsnitz08
      Participant

If you want to open a Traditional business, your capital would easily be $10,000 and up.

It would be nice to have my own cafe, something unique about it though like eco-friendly.

Dick
      Participant

I did so some plans on online business.

Dick
      Participant

I am aiming for a travel business and my budget is $600

SadieMarie
      Participant

Thats a hard one because I love business. I would love to start a dance studio. Maybe a food truck. I don’t know how much I would need I’d have to sit down and plan it. I’d love to be able to raise up the money but it wouldn’t be easy.

Ingrid
      Participant

I want to have an internet cafe and I want to have at least 1000$ as my capital.

Henning
      Participant

I am already in two healthorganisations and I were in two coffeebusinesses as in network marketing. One of the healthbusinesses is Herbalife and it is possible for me to open up a nutrition-club, that is almost like an ordinary business, because it demamds the same things to run it, as in all the expenses. So I would say I am already in a few ones.

An I am playing with the idea with a friend from Argentina to start up a coachingbusiness.

Dick
        Participant

@Ingrid So you are working towards that already

@Henning
        are you making money there

Henning
      Participant

I was making money on the health-businesses once, that was “attempted” sales because I did not realize the responsibility, so now I am rebuilding my healthbusiness around the globe and so far it goes well.
      The coffeebusiness I do not do, the competition is too big and I would rather visit a coffeebar with friends and family.

Dick
      Participant

That is nice, I hope you make it big

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.