SadieMarie
      Participant

Who here uses Bubblews?

Nicolee25
      Participant

I do (:,

SadieMarie
      Participant

I do too. Just made $2.01 so far today with 2 posts 🙂 Trying to earn 31 more cents before I write my next post.

Danae
      Participant

I use Bubblews, have been a member since September 2013! I’ve earned a pretty good amount of money from them 🙂 I love to write so it’s really easy for me lol

Heather
      Participant

I am also on bubblews, which is where I heard about this site lol 🙂

SadieMarie
      Participant

Me too I discovered this site via bubblews.

kendra
      Participant

Awesome! Glad someone finally made the post. 😉 I know on another post I’d said maybe someone will post about members here who use Bubblews so we can all connect.

I’m on there, too! We should all leave our screen names on this page & all check each other’s posts out there as well. (I’m Kendra or it might be Kendra30752 on there.)

Someone above said they made a couple bucks off 2 posts today… I’ve made like 4-5 Bubblews post & been somewhat active, and still am at $1. It just won’t go up! Not sure what it is. Maybe you have to have at least 10 before you start earning? I couldn’t ever find any FAQ page or a very detailed “how this stuff works” page on there.

Pegasus
        Participant

Yeah I would be interested in an FAQ page – I see a small “how it works page” but the info there isn’t doing it for me. For instance can I post about other money making sites there? I am pretty excited about one of them and I want to post about it,b ut I’m not sure I can. I guess I can try and if it doesn’t work they’ll just remove it and tell me.

Pegasus
      Participant

Hellllp meeeee – I really like bubblews so far, I’ve written just two posts and it’s like 1 a.m. so I really am not figuring this out very fast, but I’d like to understand how it works – is it just people following you or viewing it or liking it or whatever that you get paid? I like that it fits a little niche – 10 posts is perfect, I won’t spend forever there, do you make money on all your posts throughout time or do the posts eventually drop away? I like that it is like a medium sized content. whereas chatabout is short, bubblews is medium, and blogjob is long – like I said a nice niche. So okay – can we share our user names and stuff so we can follow each other there too? I am Uniqueorn as Pegasus was taken LOL

Brooke
      Participant

I’m on it but I’ve been slacking off lately. I need to write more on it. I’m currently waiting for my second payment which should be sent to my account any day now. They said until the 16th so I’m hoping soon.

SadieMarie
      Participant

More connections & commenting on tons of posts help. About 10% of my connections interact per post. Example I have over 1000 connections & I make on average $1 per post.

Educateurself
      Participant

I was a bubblews users, but it was a nightmare for me and I don’t even want to think hear the word bubblews. They are just the worse revenue sharing website..

kendra
        Participant

LOL! I have to agree with you. I thought it would be perfect, but I found that it doesn’t seem like the best place for REAL traffic and real connections with other bloggers. The people who do interact with you tend to be so vague, and they obviously don’t even bother to read your posts, they just make vague, non-useful comments (for points.) Another site that used to let you earn points for certain activity used to call that “point farming” and you couldn’t get away with just leaving smiley face comments or letters that don’t even spell anything.

I also agree that it’s not very share-friendly, and it seems to me that people outside of Bubblews don’t ever come across your posts. Am I wrong or is it that posts made by Bubblew bloggers actually don’t pull up on search engines at all?

I think it could be improved immensely. Even the features available to use in posts are so minimal.

gma2-3
      Participant

I am on Bubblews and I love it!! I may not earn much but every little bit helps:)

kendralala
      Participant

I am.. I am only using it now like my journal.. I put there what happens to me recently. just really like journal

henry
      Participant

Hey friends! I have been on bubblews for over a year, earned and got paid severally. As for the post ranking, I have posts that work well with the search engines and I am able to earn passively.

Ingrid
      Participant

I want to get to know the site well.

Yvanne Garcia
      Participant

I do 🙂

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.