Breakup

Activity Forums General Discussion Breakup

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

How would you all suggest dealing with a breakup?

Dick
      Participant

Try do something you like. do not dwell on your past. look forward the future

SadieMarie
      Participant

@dick great suggestion thank you so much for the supportive helpful answer. 🙂

kendralala
      Participant

i couldn’t have a good answer here.. i’ve never ever experienced a total break up.. just almost breaking up.. good thing we fixed it eventually :d

jsnitz08
      Participant

Did your BF break up with you @sadie? Hope not & it’s just hypothetical question.

Best thing is to move on , stay busy go out with a girl friend , get your mind off of it

SadieMarie
      Participant

@jsnitz08 he did break up with me yes just yesterday. I will have to try those things thank you.

jsnitz08
        Participant

so sorry @sadiemarie. It happens. You’ll find someone better when the time is right 🙂

Stephanie C
      Participant

The best thing you can do is to just stay busy. That way you can keep your mind away from dwelling on everything… so sorry you’re have trouble 🙁

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

So sorry to hear this @SadieMarie. Having support is also helpful. Surround yourself with supportive people. 🙂

Jessica
      Participant

I’ve never broken up with a romantic partner but I’ve had some tough break-ups with good friends, and one way I sort-of feel better is by reading angry quotes that relate to them. If the pain went away then I would have felt better about my Never-Was than I do, but at least it helped solidify that if he was done, I was done too and I came out looking better. Even if this partner is really special to you and you don’t hate him, sometimes it helps to release that anger through boosting yourself while downgrading the other person.

Also try cuddling a pet or hanging out with good friends. It won’t make everything magically go away, but being with another entity that cares for you can go a long way.

Selenalove
      Participant

Guess only TIME heals… Just don’t go to places, do things that you used to do together.

waflay
      Participant

Don’t allow the break-up to hinder your moving on so just let it go and focus on the future.

addie
      Participant

Break-ups are the best teachers. We learnt from it and we already have strategies to keep the future ones.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.