Breakfast

Activity Forums General Discussion Breakfast

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

What do you like to eat for breakfast? When do you normally have breakfast?

Pegasus
      Participant

On a normal day for breakfast for me it’s toast, tea and fruit. Sometimes oatmeal. when i go out to breakfast I will get the works – waffles, eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, sausage, french toast – not in one sitting, but when i go out it’s game on

kendra
      Participant

Rarely have breakfast, but I love pancakes! 🙂

jkct01
      Participant

All food is okay for me as breakfast, but buffet is the best as I get to eat many types of food.

shaloowalia
      Participant

the staple punjabi diet- aloo paranthas with butter and curd

ptrk12
        Participant

I also have that, but at times, its Bread with Butter/Jam/Honey, or Corn Flakes, or Idli-Sambhar, or Milk with Banana.

My favorite breakfast food: good old fashioned southern-style biscuits and gravy! Yum!

TAlberts
      Participant

I seldom eat breakfast as I go to bed late and wake up sooo late to. So I just have a brunch.

realityspeaks
      Participant

I like to have a good breakfast before I leave home. Its usually eggs and bread for breakfast.

misswulans
      Participant

I eat sandwich and a cup of coffee for my breakfast

jkct01
      Participant

I enjoy reading all kind of breakfast from different countries that you all shared.

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

Have breakfast every single morning. Drink a breakfast shake that is lactose free.

jkct01
      Participant

I had a bowl of very hot and spicy Korean noodle.

lejla1311
      Participant

Usually I make a sandwich.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I would love to have sunny side up, hotdogs on the table for breakfast. I also want to hve bread with spreads and coffee.

jkct01
      Participant

I had fried noodles this morning.

kendralala
      Participant

I usually have heavy meals for breakfast. Like soup, rice, eggs, hotdogs etc.

jkct01
      Participant

I had fried broad rice vermicelli with egg as breakfast today.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I normally have it in our small dining area and then I will fly away to the bathroom and take a bath.

arnela77
      Participant

Usually I like to have a cup of coffee and toast with some home-made jam or when I have time I made pancakes.

Arlene
      Participant

Milk with oatmeal, raisins and honey accompanied by a bread with butter/jam/cheese or nutella.
      But I really miss a Filipino breakfast like tapsilog, and any other silog-silog. Hmm

Omison
      Participant

Easy enough,

Breakfast, being one of the more important meals in the day, is ready prompt and early at 6 am and must always include a piping hot pot of coffee.

If I ever miss it, I know it’ll be a crappy day!

jkct01
      Participant

We bought some bread last night, so I guess the breakfast today would be bread.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.