Brainstorm

Activity Forums Writing Content Brainstorm

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

Do you brainstorm topics to write about before writing them?

JohnG
      Participant

Most of the time I am into research, reading before I write anything… Brainstorming a topic is good maybe for others but I’m quick to put my topic first because I’m done my preparation…

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

Once my mind gets started thinking it runs like a furious Typhoon! Getting it started is the problem. Generally happens in the middle of the night when I am away from my laptop, unfortunately. My hand writing is illegible due to multiple sclerosis affecting my coordination.

Debbie Champagne
      Participant

Yes I do try to make lists of some topics that I can write about all week. Then I do my research and write it. There are alot of times I think about things when I am in bed and then everything floods in and of course i dont get up. Sometimes I remember half of it.

rextrulove

Usually, I don’t, unless the topic is one that I don’t know very well. The brainstorming I do often comes after the first draft is finished rather than before.

azaz
      Participant

No. If I believed the impossible was possible, it wouldn’t really be impossible, would it? However, I believe in the unlikely

peachpurple
      Participant

do you mean brainstorm by do a research before posting a blog? Yes, I do that

rextrulove

I think of brainstorming as talking to other people and throwing around ideas before writing about something. It might not have anything to do with research, though the research often follows the brainstorming session.

realityspeaks
      Participant

No brainstorming with writing, it only happens at the workplace.

deepam
      Participant

In my case, I write poems if and when inspired. As for articles, I do study and then write unless it is a topic I already know well enough to write about.

Not Required

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.