Blogs : Sharing Requirements

Activity Forums General Discussion Blogs : Sharing Requirements

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Dick
      Participant

I understand there is a sharing requirement for blog but I would like to ask where is the share button. And the two social media site can we choose or is there a requirement?

Pegasus
      Participant

I am not sure if you’ve seen it has changed to 10 social media sharing sites, but once you go in to write a new blog, the guidelines for getting the share buttons has been posted in the box above the body of where you write your blog. It’s way easier than I thought it was going to be!

Dick
      Participant

The point is I am not able to get that going so does that mean I would not be reward for this?

Pegasus
      Participant

They’re giving a small grace period to help you get going. Have you been able to look at the guide to getting those buttons on your blog?

SadieMarie
      Participant

There is a spot to do this.

Dick
        Participant

sorry I am not familiar with this, can you guide me where to find this guide?

Pegasus
        Participant

Here is the link https://blogjob.com/blog/task/social-sharing/

You can also find this link available in the top section when you go to create a new blog post 🙂

SadieMarie
      Participant

It has also been lowered to just 5 so that means you have to share each blog about 5 times.

Dick
      Participant

Share on 5 different social media right?

SadieMarie
      Participant

@Dick that is correct just 5 shares per blog. Facebook blog groups are a great source if you mainly use Facebook. I would also recommend stumble upon.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I’m soo happy this was lifted. It’s nice that we get points for sharing instead. It only helps us to share really. 🙂

Simona Abdi
      Participant

When I’ve joined this website about a month ago till now I see we can share as much as possible out blogs.I have not so many accounts where I could share them. 🙂

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.