Blogjob is an interesting site.

Activity Forums Writing Content Blogjob is an interesting site.

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • Author

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

I want to write about any topic coming to my mind.But I don’t know which topic I should write. Now I start writing about this site. It is really good and pleasurable to be a new member of this site. I must convey my thanks to the authorities of this site. As i am a new member of this site. I have faint idea of nature of topics. I do hope that in the days to come I shall be well conversant the topics this site desires. I want to share a topic about ‘Love’. Love is great. Without love, no world can exit. Love makes the lives stronger. Love can not be seen .it can be felt within heart. love flourishes life and can not diminish the heart smaller. It is the love that makes the life shining like a star and beaming with face. It is the love that makes the life meaningful. When the two hearts join together, love becomes invincible. Love makes the life beautiful and gets united together. Life has no meaning without love. Love can be cherished and can not be forced upon. Love has no boundaries irrespective of country, caste, creed , ses , religion and age. Love should be adored. Love can make the man or the woman great.

priscillaking
      Participant

It’s an interesting site, indeed. I’m still checking it out.

jkct01
      Participant

I would say Blogjob is the best right now.

Narayan
      Participant

I agree with @jkct01 . I’m all over the internet looking for opportunities to earn, and I can say that blogjob certainly is the best right now. When I tried joining blogjob long time back, they were not accepting new registrations. I cursed my fate and thought I would never be able to join, as I checked on it regularly. When I checked again this month, I was so glad they were accepting again. Now since joining, my experience says blogjob is the best! I’m thoroughly enjoying it!

jkct01
        Participant

I did not know that they were at one time refused to accept new applicants. I was lucky I guess. I only got to know it not so long ago. So far I enjoy the site very much.

thisnthat
        Participant

I have a feeling they will be closing membership for a while again soon, since a lot of people don’t seem to be adding much. I’m glad I got in when I did. I hope to see people adding more and better content to help keep the site going strong.

ptrk12
        Participant

I am also enjoying it. I think the 300 word limit is good otherwise, at times, we tend to put up sub-standard material while writing:)

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

Blogjob is a really interesting site.

Jessica
      Participant

I actually wouldn’t mind another closed-to-new-members period on Blog Job. Like @thisnthat said, there are members that don’t contribute much. Maybe those members could get weeded out and thus allow regular contributors more visibility during that time. I know I’m not always present either, but I try to post something of content whenever I drop by. I definitely care about content and want to see more of that.

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

It is not a good proposition that a member may be weeded out unless he or she withdraws form the site on their own accord. It may so happen that the members may remain otherwise busy, for which his or her writings are not visible in the site. But it is no doubt a fact that he or she may return to the site more actively. It is an admitted fact that we have no right to hurt anybody. We do hope and pray to God that let us come together and enjoy this interesting site with profound of love.

thisnthat
        Participant

@pramalkumarsamanta This isn’t being said out of meanness. The fact of the matter is that sites like these need content in order to make money. If the site doesn’t make money, the members don’t make any either. Many sites eventually close down, or stop paying, because people don’t take their time and contribute appropriately.

Look at this thread. A lot of people just repeated what’s in the title: Blogjob is an interesting site.

gina145
        Participant

Wow, I haven’t seen so many meaningless comments on this site before, though it’s quite common on others. That’s really not going to help people to see BlogJob as a serious blogging site.

shaloowalia
      Participant

yes, blogjob is an interesting mix of blogging and social networking.

Jessica
      Participant

I recently read a response to my comment and wanted to counter-respond. First, it’s a good point that user activity depends largely on what kind of free time they have. I relate to this well. Second, I admit I take a considerably harsher outlook on what constitutes an appropriate amount of blogging. It stems from problems I had with other paid to blog communities, where many members signed up and then only contributed spammy posts, which pushed legitimate content off the main page. Bubblews was a major culprit and that is why I gave up on them. I enjoy BlogJob and don’t want it to become another place for spam.

TAlberts
      Participant

Yes, indeed. It is an interesting site.

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

Blogjob is an interesting site. I rally enjoy it.

lejla1311
      Participant

Blog Job is definitely one amazing site. I had no idea that they were a closed site. I wouldn’t mind if that happens again. It is better to have people who are writing and contributing to the site. In that way we keep the site alive and it can have good ranks on google.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

Let us make Blog job site viral in the world. Of all the sites I joined, it’s only this site I like so much.Bloggers here are also very friendly regardless of race. Cheers to all bloggers here at Blog job.

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

Blogjob is very interesting site. You can participate and enjoy it.

resuri
      Participant

Blogjob is one of the best online job that I am doing at the moment. It is good for interaction and also blogging where we can express our thoughts and emotions

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

I wholeheartedly agree with the views.

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

I agree with his views.

nightowlpatty
      Participant

Weeding through and disregarding the “comment for a point” posts, I do agree that this site has potential but I also feel they need more rules and information. As a new member, I only can tell what points I can get for what activities and a few rules. It is important that they make the use of copyright photos an offense that could get people booted. If people use any old photo they find, this site ends up being not only a “spammy site” but it is encouraging illegal activities. The idea of websites for all is good and there is potential here. I just feel like I have no idea who owns this, where they are, if they interact, if they ever even look at the site. I guess after being burned too many times by shady website owners, I am afraid to put a lot of time and effort into this site until I know it is truly legit and here for the right reasons. So far so good though I must admit.

thisnthat
        Participant

@nightowlpatty Yeah, I’m new too, and I love the whole idea of this site. It is legit as of now, but I’m starting to get “that vibe” when I see all the spammy posts and people just swarming here doing as little as possible to get points. I’d hate to see this site go down due to abuse, like so many others have.

Since it takes such a long time to get a payout when you start, I’m beginning to get a little bit nervous about pouring a lot of time into this site. Will they still be able to pay me by the time I’ve hit 67 days or so (and continue to do so after that)? I hope so, but if this spammy stuff keeps up… I’m concerned.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I agree on having rules on the sites. I think there must be FAQ or something like that. All of the members questions are there on the Help and Support discussions. Good thing we have something like that for us to just ask, but the only drawback is there are lots of topics with the same question, that needs to get fixed.

peachpurple
      Participant

Blogjob is a great site to write and share and get to know each other. The rules are OK

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

I agree with the views of peach purple.

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

Blogjob is an interesting site. I can write what I feel out of heart . This site is a total mixture of blogging and social networking. I can participate in the forum of discussion.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Blogjob is one of the best writer sites going right now. I like it a lot. But I’d like it even better if the pay was higher.

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

I fully agree with your views.

resuri
      Participant

Blogjob is one of the best online job on the internet so far. It is nice if we contribute sothing to the site so it will be up and running

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

Blogjob is the best online interesting site. You can write on any topic you feel so. There are so many topics you pick up one, start write something about it.

Susmitha Anoop
      Participant

Yes, indeed. It is really an interesting site.

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

Yes, blogjob is an interesting site. Everybody can contribute blog in this site.

Karen Fainges
      Participant

I agree that trying to limit spam and copyright abuse is important though Facebook has a lot of “me too” comments and it does ok. I know it’s a different type of platform but many people are used to that style. The more interesting our conversations are, the better it will become.

Having said that maybe we should make it a rule that only comments over a certain word length earn points.

angie10
        Participant

@Karen Fainges, I totally agree with you on the idea of having some sort of word count for comments. I think one or two lines would be a good start. Otherwise you’ll have some people just coming on to give yes/no answers.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

It is indeed an interesting site…awesome too.

Dick
      Participant

great that they are earning form it as well.

cgalavia
      Participant

This is the best site for me.A lot of activities to be done.

Candi
      Participant

I just found this site and I really love it.
      I think it is a really good concept.
      I’m definitely sticking around.

Shane
      Participant

I wish blogjob is forever.

iyanpol12
      Participant

Indeed. But I wish I have learned about it earlier.

dinuka
      Participant

I just join here today and started to like it instantly. You can keep your own blog and also post in forum. So it’s like all in a one place.

junebride
      Participant

hi guys… im a newbie, i also have my own personal blog, will blogjob allow me to also add my links on the blog I post here?

your help is appreciated.

Read more at https://blogjob.com/forums/topic/topic-restrictions/#6e1vbIsFrHa7zJSf.99

meowanji
      Participant

Just joined yesterday and yes, it seems pretty interesting!

Pamela
      Participant

I love it here. The idea behind the site is awesome, but I have also met some really great people on here, so that makes it even more fun. Social media has become less “Social” over the years, so it’s nice to find a place where people still know the value of conversation.

angie10
      Participant

I too like BlogJob, and just hope it’s here for a good while 🙂

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.