Being active on Twitter?

Activity Forums Social Marketing Being active on Twitter?

This topic contains 23 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  ptrk12 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

ptrk12
    Participant

Are you people active on Twitter? I am there as “ptr_blogger”.
    And how often do you share your work there?

gina145
    Participant

I’m not very active at Twitter, but I’m trying to promote my blogs there.

I’ve got two Twitter accounts: “bonsaiobsession” which I only use for my bonsai posts and “Gina14562” which I use for everything else.

I’ve been sharing every post I publish through one of those accounts.

TAlberts
    Participant

I am not very active in Twitter but shared my blogs there automatically through Pinterest.

realityspeaks
    Participant

Not very active on Twitter, however, many bloggers use twitter as a tool to gain views on posts.

ptrk12
    Participant

@gina145 Thanks for sharing. I am now following one of these.
    @TAlberts Thanks for sharing.
    Yes @realityspeaks though I have not been able to measure how much does it helps.
    @Barbrad Will check your profile too.

Maricel
    Participant

I just open my twitter to share my post there but mostly daily I am there.

laksh
    Participant

I use twitter only to promote my posts.. not regularly though..I’ve always found it hard to understand it 😀

ptrk12
    Participant

@laksh, Twitter is basically an announcement forum. I have been posting some articles(using scheduler App called Hootsuite) as well as some of the Toi website articles.
    It is difficult to measure how successful one has been, but of late I have been getting more followers, who have occasionally re-tweeted my work. So, there is some benefit indeed.

laksh
    Participant

@ptrk12 Yes, I have experienced it too since I started engaging a bit more on twitter. I’ve got decent exposure to my posts. And you never know when something can go viral there 🙂

Shane
    Participant

My views are increasing because of twitter. Yes, I am active.

Nona
    Participant

I am on twitter as @noner but I’m not really active. Well, I post pretty much everything I write there, but that’s about all I do. Things move too fast there, and you don’t get enough character space to type for my liking. One link and a couple of tags and you’re out of writing room.

I also don’t seem to see a lot of inflow in traffic.

realityspeaks
    Participant

Will a day come when we get paid to tweet.

Bharat Sharma
      Participant

@realityspeaks Actually there are already some sites like sponsored tweets etc that pay to tweet promotional stuff advertisement

ptrk12
    Participant

Yes @bharatsharma08 but they are have paid plans.

Danny
    Participant

I have account on twitter more than 5 years, but never been so active on it.

peachpurple
    Participant

I just share my articles url there and log off

ptrk12
    Participant

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

You can add me too @Grecysoloone. I am not active there but I am active when they need my participation for something to get trends.

ptrk12
    Participant

ok @grecy095 I will add you there.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.