Being a Kid

Activity Forums General Discussion Being a Kid

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Stephanie C
      Participant

What was your favorite part about being a kid? If you could choose, would you go back to being little, or would you stay an adult?

henry
      Participant

When I was a kid, most of the things just got done unlike now whereby I have to take care of myself as well as others who depend on me. Given a chance I would go back.

Stephanie C
      Participant

@henry sometimes it’s nice to be taken care of 🙂

jsnitz08
      Participant

it was nice to be a kid having no responsibilities, but growing up is a part of life. We have to deal with it 🙂

waflay
      Participant

Being my mother’s boy is such a good feeling.

Pegasus
      Participant

Being with my grandfather. He didn’t treat me like a kid, he treated me like a tiny adult. He taught me card games and talked to me in an adult way.

Educateurself
      Participant

Living without responsibilities, enjoying nature, playing with friends.

jkct01
      Participant

If I could be a kid again, I would play more with my neighbors.

Maricel
      Participant

being a kid is a great experience many fun memories to remember.

peachpurple
      Participant

if I could turn back the clock, I want to mix with my neighbor kids, have more friends

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I want to play games, watch my favorite show, eat foods I love, pampered with love and having no problems because that is my parent’s job not mine.

jkct01
        Participant

It is true, kids are lucky that they are not able to think like adults yet. Play, eat and sleep are their jobs.

sreemathi
      Participant

When we were Kids, we never got the pampering from our parents, as nowadays kids get from us. When I see kids playing with advanced type of dolls, games, video games and other things, I feel I should live once more kid life.

Adelee Gals
      Participant

oh,my childhood life is not an extravagant one.because we are a poor family.we used to work and help my mother’s task at home.like taking care of my youngest brods and sis.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.