Beer Money Nation Closing Down

Activity Forums Blog Monetization Beer Money Nation Closing Down

This topic contains 48 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  angie10 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

peachpurple
    Participant

Have you heard it? I just saw the shocking news today when I log in.
    Here is the link: Important Site Announcement-Must Read

This is what was written:

So….. I’m sorry to say that BMN is officially closing it’s doors, and I feel like a lot of you have other places that you can be heading, and who knows? I might even see you there as well!

Now those of you who still have money there, quickly cash out now. Paypal $2 and $5 are available until Friday.

I had just cash out $15, still waiting.

ptrk12
    Participant

@peachpurple, for cashing out ar $2, how many points one needs to have there?

resuri
    Participant

I just joined the sites last night and was planning to write my first post. I also appreciate that he is honest enough to say that the site is not working and paying the people who have still credit unlike bubblews

laksh
      Participant

@resuri Yes, I agree.. he has promised to pay everyone who has at least 250 points.. he could have just gone away like bubblews did.. That’s nice of him.

peachpurple
    Participant

@ptrk12/ 250p

resuri
    Participant

@laksh He did the right and smart thing

deepam
    Participant

I am sad to see it thus, BMN was very promising indeed

Shane
    Participant

I had three posts there but after that, I quit until I read a post on FB yesterday it was shutting down.

resuri
    Participant

Sometimes online job can come and go

rextrulove

I didn’t even have the time to go check the site out. How long was this site in operation?

peachpurple
    Participant

@barbrad/ you are lucky not to join in

peachpurple
    Participant

@rextrulove/m it was just 1 month old

peachpurple
    Participant

@rusty2rusty/ fortunately, womens’ instinct is always correct

SHOHANA
    Participant

i have earned 305 points so far on BMN

peachpurple
    Participant

@shohana/ congrats, did you redeem?

SHOHANA
    Participant

they won’t pay me sure as i redeemed $2 but not yet they sent

meowanji
    Participant

I felt really sad when I saw their last post. I haven’t received my first and last cashout yet though I really had fun there 😀

realityspeaks
    Participant

Another revenue sharing site bites the dust… it’s becoming a trend, I wish things change.

angie10
      Participant

@realityspeaks, it does seem to be a trend among rev share sites. So now I’m extra careful which sites I join.

rextrulove

Wikinut just closed, too, and will continue on only as a free site.

angie10
      Participant

@rextrulove….I just saw this, not that i was interested in the site. But I know it was very popular and I only recently saw some rave reviews on it!

rextrulove

This is part of the statement by Wikinut:

We will be making the payment run on 10/Dec/15 as planned, and will be reverting to paying at a minimum balance of £5 as outlined in our T&Cs. We have been making payments at a goodwill level of £2.50 for some time to boost user engagement but won’t be doing this going forward.

We will be removing the revenue share for new page views and user activity from 10/Dec/15. This will mean all users will stop earning revenue from this date. For clarity this is best thought of as Wikinut becoming a free authors community, there will be no revenue share scheme from this date.

We will make a final payment run on 10/Jan/16. This will cover an extended period and will pay all revenue up to the final earnings on the 10/Dec/15.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

oh, if I am not reading from top to bottom, I will be thinking that the post of rextruelove is from BMN. I guess KJ will never come back to pay the members. I felt sad to those who just achieved more than $2 and they did not experienced get paid.

SHOHANA
    Participant

BMN grabbed my 300 points, they won’t pay and its better to forget the bad days with it

peachpurple
    Participant

@shohana/ boo hoo! I lost 500 points, I lost USD$15 !!

angie10
      Participant

Wow @peachpurple…you lost quite a bit there! I know you had quite a lot of articles on the site. I do hope you managed to salvage every one of them!

SHOHANA
    Participant

@peachpurple 500 points equal $5 not $15 i think

iyanpol12
    Participant

My $5 wasn’t paid as well.

peachpurple
    Participant

@shohana/ oops, my mistake, I had 1561 points

waflay
    Participant

Sad news for bloggers.. bad that this year is going down with good paying sites

peachpurple
    Participant

@waflay/ I agree, already 5 sites went down

angie10
      Participant

-and that’s exactly the reason i’m now avoiding writing sites LOL I’m sorry but I’m only prepared to have only one at any given time. There was one point where I had about 3-4 writing sites and they all folded one after the other, after all the time and energy I invested in each one of them.

peachpurple
    Participant

@iyanpol12/ you too? really we had been scammed!

peachpurple
    Participant

@grecy095/ yes, I am one of them !!

peachpurple
    Participant

@rapidblue/ did you received any payment from BMN?

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

I am feeling guilty right now because I brought so many good people on that site and they haven’t experienced being paid. I am really sorry. You know who you are. I’m really sorry.

peachpurple
    Participant

@rapidblue/ you too? Dang! We really had been cheated!

peachpurple
    Participant

@grecy095/ no your fault, it is the admin of that site

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

I feel guilty because I brought a lot of people there and then they did not get paid. This is the time I am thinking I don’t want to invite anyone from my site anymore.

blueberry
    Participant

don’t feel sad Grecy, it’s never your fault. You just wanted to help in the first place.

SHOHANA
    Participant

@grecy don’t feel guilty it was the fault of admin. you may get paid congrats! i’m happy for you chill 🙂

iyanpol12
    Participant

@peachpurple I was paid once with $5 though.

shaloowalia
    Participant

It shut down so soon. I lost all the two pending payments.

rextrulove

From an email I received from Wikinut. I’d forgotten that I was even a member. The statement can be read at https://www.wikinut.com/statement/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.