Bashers or Critics?

Activity Forums General Discussion Bashers or Critics?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  ptrk12 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

xelaiehm
    Participant

which one do you think you are in social media sites? a basher or a critic? and which one do you prefer? those who bashed or those who criticized?

Gil Guerrero
    Participant

I guess I’m in a mild point. Nevertheless I guess I’m more a critic. And I prefer critics as long as they don’t go beyond a point of respect. To criticize is good every time you also propose something in order to change or better what you don’t like.

xelaiehm
      Participant

That’s good to know! Everybody has their own opinions anyway. And you’re right critics like you helps others to improve 😉 thanks for sharing..

SadieMarie
    Participant

I’m neither but if I had to choose one I’d say critic. I try to keep it positive.

xelaiehm
      Participant

that’s the right thing to do @sadiemarie try to keep it positive..critics like you are more on constructive criticisms. thanks for joining this forum 😉

kendra
    Participant

Probably neither. I mean, I have mentioned my opinion towards things, but never just flat out critical in a non-contributing way.

Amalthea Hustles
    Participant

I try to stay an active, but cordial critic. I don’t like bashing on people or whatever, that doesn’t create positive change, but I’m willing to speak up about the wrongs I see.

xelaiehm
      Participant

I guess that’s the right thing to do. It is better to be honest if you are seeing something wrong. But better be careful with the way you say it.

angie10
    Participant

I don’t think I’m too much of either, really. I’m certainly no basher, as i’d rather build people up than knock them down. I guess sometimes i don’t mind giving a little constructive criticism.

Xavier Bage
    Participant

I have no time to criticize anyone. If asked to offer criticism, I’d rather give constructive ceriticism,

ptrk12
    Participant

Well I am a critic as well a praiser on such sites. Bashing does not comes naturally to me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.