Band favorites

Activity Forums General Discussion Band favorites

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

What are some of your favorite bands? What kind of music do they play?

Stephanie C
      Participant

I love OneRepublic and Maroon 5 a lot… they play a lot of pop songs. I also love The Rescues. They’re a little more indie style 🙂

jsnitz08
      Participant

I use to like Maroon 5, but I’m not too big of fan of them now.. I liked them when they first came out 🙂

Now, I listen to pretty much anything and “old” stuff… lol… not too big of a fan of the new songs on the radio….

Gil Guerrero
      Participant

I like very much U2. Also I love grunge bands such as Alice in chains, Pearl Jam (the old stuff) and Soundgarden. Nowadays I’m listening to a lot of indie music like Foals, Foster the People, The temper trap and The friendly fires. I listen to French indie rock like Les Plastiscines and Mademoiselle K and latin rock bands. I love a band named Soda Stereo that has been really awesome and lead singer Gustavo Cerati, who passed away a month ago, has always been one of my biggest inspirations as a musician. I miss him very much!

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I really do not have a favorite band.

anunnaki1
      Participant

I like ICP. Its heavy metal.

kendralala
      Participant

there are a lot of music bands that i like.. mostly masculine. i grew up with 5 men. that is why maybe.. like metallica, sum 41 etc

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.