Back Pain

Activity Forums General Discussion Back Pain

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  TAlberts 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Shane
    Participant

Are you experiencing backache when focusing your computer all day?

kimdalessandro
    Participant

I would have a backache and a neck ache, but I sit in a reclining chair with a lap desk. I had neck surgery in March and the screen must be even with my face. I wouldn’t want to crank my neck up or down for long periods of time.

realityspeaks
    Participant

Computer users suffer from back problems because their posture is not right when at the computer. You need a chair with a good back rest and your back needs to be straight as you view the screen. Many users tend to slouch and bend forward towards the screen as they work, you need to get rid of that habit.

TAlberts
    Participant

No, I donĀ“t have a backache when sitting at my desk in front of my laptop for a few hours. My neck will ache that I have to exercise my neck every now and then. You have to sit straight when writing on your CP on a desk Shane.

Jeanette Hall
    Participant

Get up from the screen periodically. Don’t stay sitting in front of any device for longer than a hour straight. Would end up going stir crazy if I didn’t move around!

lejla1311
    Participant

Yes I have that problem when I am sitting too long in front of my computer.But I am trying to avoid that recently. And I feel much better.

jkct01
    Participant

I will sometimes get up and walk around a bit so I guess it helps the back.

nerdieeds
    Participant

Yes, I experience this when I don’t stand up even a second. I make sure to stand up, do something.

thisnthat
    Participant

I actually have an injured back. I can’t sit still for too long. Moving around and stretching is good and helps some.

TAlberts
    Participant

Having a break evey now and then will help.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.