As A Child..

Activity Forums General Discussion As A Child..

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

JoDee
      Participant

what did you want to be when you grew up? Have you achieved that goal and what was it? I wanted to be a teacher and since I’m a mom I fulfilled that ! 😉 I was also a Residentail Manager for a group home for mentally challenged adults, I had to teach them every day living things!

realityspeaks
      Participant

My parents told me when I was little I used to say I wanted to be a pilot, I don’t know why lol

Bharat Sharma
      Participant

As a child I wanted to be an astronaut, a king, a doctor, a sweet shop owner, a scientist and even rule the universe ( not just earth). Now in my present world, I’m not any of these but someone who is still trying to establish his career

Rish
      Participant

Nope, I wanted to become a famous Artist, but I am neither famous nor Artist, lol

jkct01
      Participant

I wanted to be a teacher but I was never excelled in my studies. But I still act like a teacher to whomever who act like students.

cgalavia
      Participant

I want to be a teacher and until now I am still pursuing it.

munda23
      Participant

I felt i will be engineer but i became a teacher

Maricel
      Participant

I want to be a teacher but unfortunately it did not happen but no regrets at all.

peachpurple
      Participant

I wanted to be a baker, but never did like home science when I was a teen

Anne Farmer
      Participant

I wanted to be a hair dresser. I do have an interest in it somewhat but the styles are always changing and don’t want to keep getting updated on that sort of thing.

Patti
      Participant

The first thing I wanted to be was a doctor. (I was born in 1958) I was told, no you are a girl. I was told the same thing when I said I wanted to be an archaeologist. I should have been more persistent. Then the only thing from that time on was, that I wanted to be an actress. My dad did everything he could to knock that from my dreams. So I lived a normal life, but went through some depressing times because I couldn’t be what I really wanted. After my kids grew, I scratched that itch and got involved with community theater.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.