Article Teller?

Activity Forums General Discussion Article Teller?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

Brooke
      Participant

Awhile back I tried to use Article Teller. It’s a place to write for upfront payment. However, I never received any payment from them. I reported them to ripoff but I was wondering if any of you ever tried them? Were you paid?

I tried emailing them but I would always just get an automated email and nothing else. So I gave up on it.

Any other info on article teller?

SadieMarie
      Participant

I’ve never heard of them or tried them before.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I have never heard or tried them. I will avoid them though thanks for making us aware of the scam site.

Kelly
      Participant

I have never heard of them either

Pegasus
      Participant

I’m sorry that you had that experience. Unfortunately I haven’t heard of it or known anyone who has had any experience there.

Stephanie C
      Participant

I’ve never heard of them either… thanks for the warning though. That is such a bummer to do all that work and not get paid. That’s why I’m always wary of sites that offer money before you do the work…

Brooke
      Participant

No problem, I’m glad I’m able to warn people. I think freelancing is becoming a little more popular so I think it’s good when we can warn others of scam sites.

waflay
      Participant

This is new to me but sorry to have been scammed.

Heather
      Participant

Nope, haven’t ever heard of them before.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Yes that is a shame. Thank you for the warning. That is similar to Bubblews. They only pay you some of the time. Its a real shame that people are so dishonest like that.

henry
      Participant

I have never heard of it, anyway thank you for tha warning

Dick
      Participant

After such reviews I doubt I would try

Brooke
      Participant

I would advise everyone to stay away from Article Teller.

Jessica
      Participant

I believe people on ChatAbout mentioned it as a website for publishing articles, but that was months ago and from what I remember that was the extent of the information about Article Teller. Since a bunch of you haven’t heard of them, I think that’s a good warning sign to avoid them. Here we talk about the cool sites that we recommend so I definitely think it’s telling when nobody mentions them.

Brooke
      Participant

Yes, it’s hard to catch them also. Especially since not everyone does this type of work.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.