Are you the one who spends or the one who saves money?

Activity Forums General Discussion Are you the one who spends or the one who saves money?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

lejla1311
      Participant

When it comes to money, are you the one who spends it immediately or you try to save some money. I am somewhere in the middle. I try to save as much as I can, but sometimes I fail to do that.

TAlberts
      Participant

I am in the middle but I think before I buy something if I really need it.

Maricel
      Participant

This is a good question as much as I can I will save money just for emergency purposes when we needed in the house. I don’t buy things that are not needed at the moment. Most important to me is that I have savings that I can get when I needed it.

realityspeaks
      Participant

I tell myself I need to save money, but I’m an impulse shopper, if I see something I like.. I buy.

shaloowalia
      Participant

i am more of a spender…no matter how hard i try but not able to save enough.

Brooke
      Participant

I save money daily, or at least every paycheck. I’m always looking for sales whenever I have to spend money.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I do not spend when it is not needed. I spend only on the things that I needed or on the family’s needs. I do not buy what I want because I need to save.

jkct01
      Participant

I always try to save but when it needs to spend, I will spend.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I am a combination of both because I spend my money on the things that my family needed.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.