Are you registered on HQRevshare?

Activity Forums General Discussion Are you registered on HQRevshare?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Maricel
      Participant

This morning my friend of mine ask me for my email add for this revenue site. I registered on her link and find out what is it all about, the same as the site I am working on my paying ads. All you have to do is buy adpack and refer a friend to earn a referral commission.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Nope still need to budget. I want to register if I am really sure. I don’t want to be put a site in vain. I will budget first.

TAlberts
      Participant

I have not heard of that site. I won´t join a site where I have to pay.

shaloowalia
      Participant

I am on hqrevshare and it’s a great site…good earnings, fast payments!

Maricel
        Participant

@shaloowalia how long are you here in the site and how much you are earning here in the site?

shaloowalia
      Participant

@Maricel I have been with the site since the launch…around two month i guess. started with 50$ and have earned a profit of 70$

Maricel
      Participant

@shaloowalia really just having hesitation to invest for now I just registered here for now. Is it okay if I started to invest for $5 I want to make sure that this site will stay longer, I am just careful because you know there are many scam sites.

shaloowalia
      Participant

@Maricel hqrevshare is not scam. and it’s paypal verified. if you really want to earn then start at least with 50$ because otherwise the earnings will be too slow.you will recover your investment in 3-4 weeks.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.