Are you organized?

Activity Forums General Discussion Are you organized?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author

luciaanna
      Participant

A dear friend of mine is very organized. I do my best to be organized, too. What about you?

kimdalessandro
      Participant

I’m not as organized as I’d like to be. I wish that I had more time for organizing.

lejla1311
      Participant

I am quite organized. I like things to have some order. I am not a perfectionist, but I am organized in certain things.

luciaanna
        Participant

@lejla1311 I am not a perfectionist too, but I try to do my best to be organized in certain things, like you.

Never! Too shoddy and disorganized @luciaanna

luciaanna
        Participant

But you can improve yourself. It’s never too late @stbrians πŸ™‚ Do you agree?

TAlberts
      Participant

In some things I am organized.

luciaanna
        Participant

Very glad to hear that you are organized in some things, dear @thelme55 πŸ™‚

TAlberts
        Participant

I try my very best but sometimes I canΒ΄t due to lack of time.

luciaanna
        Participant

I see @thelme55 I always try to do my best, but sometimes it’s impossible. Why? It’s simple:lack of time.

TAlberts
        Participant

Yes, I can relate to that. I am lacking of time as well.

luciaanna
        Participant

@thelme55 Yes, I see: sometimes lack of time is a big problem for me…

jkct01
      Participant

Sometimes I am but most of the time I think I am not.

luciaanna
        Participant

I always do my best to organize my time and work better @jkct01

jkct01
        Participant

I do have the mind to organize better but somehow the body is slow to follow orders.

luciaanna
        Participant

I see. This happens to me sometimes @jkct01, especially when I am very tired.

jkct01
        Participant

You know, the disorganized table will look more organized after you have been with it for a few days. In the end you did not actually do anything and yet the table looked organized!

luciaanna
        Participant

@jkct01 Do you think so? Well, I think you are right! πŸ™‚

jkct01
        Participant

It is always the case, at least, for me. Some people may actually think that I did laboriously arrange the books and magazines in such a chaotic way to reflect my style or my personality.

luciaanna
        Participant

@jkct01
        Everybody has his own style and personality

jkct01
        Participant

Yes, indeed it is.

dawnwriter
      Participant

I would love to have a clean, clutter free home,life and mind but there are too many factors that make this a little impossible πŸ™‚ I keep trying though.

luciaanna
        Participant

@dawnwriter Yes, I should like to always have a clean house, but, as you say, sometimes there are many factors that make this not possible. Patience!

shaloowalia
      Participant

i hate to admit it but i am not as organized as one should be.

jkct01
        Participant

I think there are 7 in 10 are like you. No worries.

realityspeaks
      Participant

Cannot be organized all the time, its peculiar.

jkct01
        Participant

I hope it does not mean to be unorganized purposely.

luciaanna
        Participant

@realityspeaks Actually at present I am not very organized. I feel rather guilty…

misswulans
      Participant

I’m pretty messy in everything, but lucky I’m more organized since I’m with my man, he acts like a manager sometimes

iyanpol12
      Participant

I love to be organized but often not.

Ugly Beast
      Participant

In somethings I’m organized, but in other things I’m not :p

luciaanna
        Participant

@pdragon26 A dear friend of mine has just told me that every morning she usually makes a list and writes a plan for the day. I think that this is a good suggestion.

nerdieeds
      Participant

I wanted to be as organized as others — but I can’t. I start week or day being organized but I end up not liking what I am doing.

jkct01
        Participant

I think it is okay not to be organized.

Brooke
      Participant

Yes, I’m very organized. I have notebooks full of information that is detailed and organized.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I am not organized, ever since. But I need to be organized at work as we have lots of stuffs there to work on so we need to organized things.

blueberry
      Participant

I organized my things today and expect tomorrow it’s all back to it’s messy state again.

Maricel
      Participant

honestly I am not organized if I am in the mood to organized that is the only time then.

jkct01
      Participant

I guess being organized or not is just a kind of mindset. Like Picasso, he is appreciated for his disorganized way of painting real life things and people.

Omison
      Participant

I’m too organized. I recently took some time off to learn how to relax. It comes from being in the military and having a very strict upbringing.

cgalavia
      Participant

I am organized when it comes to certain things especially my things.I don’t want to see things not in order.

kendralala
      Participant

I am sometimes organized and sometimes not. Therfore, I am not! :d

Bharat Sharma
      Participant

To some extent, I’m an organised person but there is a still a big room for improvement. The main reason behind my disorganization is not “Time” as managing time is also a part of being organized and once you have managed your time effectively ( which I always try but succeed only sometimes) then have already covered half of what you need to be organised. Managing external factors and circumstances are the biggest hurdle in being organised.

munda23
      Participant

I always try my best.. but i need to improve a lot be organized

luciaanna
      Participant

@shaloowalia Don’t worry. Many people do not have a flair for organization.

Andria Perry
      Participant

I am for the most part. I keep things in there place but not to the point that I nag people when its in disarray.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

I wish I could be more organized. I have chaos in my life so therefore my organization skills are always challenged too. Or is it vice versa? Could be that.

gayathri
      Participant

I used to be well organised earlier. Because even if I tried to skip my breakfast before rushing to the office for want of time, my mother would strictly tell me to quit working if I am not able to manage my time. Now, with kids around, however organised I try to be, it’s all a mess. But, my husband is a more organised person who manages to clean it up again after children leave. So, together we make it up.

charmingchel
      Participant

Oh yes, I am. I want everything clean and in it’s proper order.

catthsy
      Participant

it depends on who is with me

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.