Are you open to closure with your long time enemy?

Activity Forums General Discussion Are you open to closure with your long time enemy?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Maricel
      Participant

Just came up with this question and I just want to know your opinion about it.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Of course, how lovely making peace with your long time enemy but it has not happened to me maybe because I haven’t seen an enemy for a couple of years.

lejla1311
      Participant

I have never been in that situation, but I am not sre if I cold make peace. It depends what kind of enemy it is 😀

jkct01
      Participant

If there is a chance it is better to put it down once and for all.

kendralala
      Participant

It depends really on what kind of enemy you have. What makes them your enemy. But I have an enemy that I am not yet willing to have peace yet. Maybe I’d forget what that person did to me, to us as years pass by. But as of now I am not yet ready.

marygoround
      Participant

i have never been in that situation hehhehe anyways, i have some enemies but it is okay to have some peace with them. but please as much as possible,stay away from my place.all things were never be the same again.stop the world with them.

cgalavia
      Participant

why not..It’s about time for reconciliation and make peace to those people.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

We only live once so it is nice to be peace with them, however, I cannot be friends with them as I know their attitudes.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I don’t think I have an enemy now. I may have some grudge with some people or friends but I don’t consider them enemies. I want us to be peaceful.

henry
      Participant

Yes, but not to the extent of begging for forgiveness when I am the one offended, just for the sake of peace.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.