Are you more of a night owl or a morning person?

Activity Forums General Discussion Are you more of a night owl or a morning person?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

shaloowalia
      Participant

Night owl!
      Though I wake up by 6.30 am but still i prefer to work at nights.

kimdalessandro
      Participant

I’m more of a night owl too. I always have been. If I didn’t have daytime responsibilities, I could work all night and sleep during the day. I seem to be nocturnal.

jkct01
      Participant

I sleep late but sometimes I do wake up early.

lejla1311
      Participant

Before I got a child I was a night owl, but now that I have a baby I am a morning person. I get so tired during the day and I am anxiously waiting to go to bed.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I am a night owl too. I am wide awake during the night because it is good to work during the night because of quiet environment.

Maricel
      Participant

can I say both with this question? I do my online work from morning I just take a break for an hour eating breakfast, just a little clean up in the house and eat lunch and that’s it I am working until midnight.

priscillaking
      Participant

I can seem like both. I wake up easily and feel most energetic in the morning, but that’s thinking-energy not talking-energy. I’m more sociable in the evening…right up until I fall asleep.

TAlberts
      Participant

I´m a night owl. I have more ideas for writing in the evening than in the morning.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.