Are you happy?

Activity Forums General Discussion Are you happy?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Are you happy when your enemy received something good?

Jessica
      Participant

As much as I hate to admit it, I really can’t feel good about their successes or the good things they receive. I don’t try to tear them down necessarily, but I don’t feel good about it either. I wonder if that’s human nature or if I’m oddly cold to people. Very interesting question. May I use it as inspiration for a blog post?

shaloowalia
      Participant

I am not elated neither am I jealous…my attitude towards enemies is somewhat of indifference.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I try to be as best as I can. It depends on how they are my enemy, how they treat me & what not. Example a lady knew I was with my ex many years ago and still had him cheat on me w/her & ended up having his child. Someone like that no. Some girl who was hired after me at worked stepped on my toes so she could get a promotion. I was offended but still slightly happy if something good happened to her.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I can’t say that I pay attention to my enemies’ happiness. 🙂 In fact, I have not enemies, at least at the first sight. If they must be happy, let them to be happy. 🙂

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I do not know if I am happy because once they are my enemy, I don’t care about them. I love all your answers, you are all open-minded.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.